Flowering west australians and thier flowering african time zone get on with it

Started by Colliwobblers, April 27, 2012, 08:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Coooooooooooooooome ON! Friday night game bring it on already. Half our country over in south africa  ::) or half south africa in our country or some thing...

anyone else keen for this one?

Lots of DT interest at stake looking forward to it, not a freo or WA fan but hoping Freo can back up last week , fyfe stays fit and the blues return to form for a cracking friday game

crabapples

nathan11

jabroni

as a west australian i believe i speak for us when i say flower off yeah

hows that NZ timezone working out - at least i can watch an EPL/La Liga/Serie A match at a decent hour and not 4am :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: crabapples on April 27, 2012, 08:23:39 PM
any idea how many WA players are in the carlton 22?

relevance?

I know there's lots of Western Australians in lots of teams, they seem to bat above thier average for breeding footballers over there, guess the total absense of league helps?

@ JABRONI - +1 nice retort my friend i'll have to pay that one

picker_man

haha best thread colli ;D was thinking  of putting one in the front bar asking what people are doing in the extra 1hr and 15minutes (thats going to drag out) we have to wait cause of the stupid time zone but this thread sums it up haha

crabapples

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 27, 2012, 08:26:07 PM

relevance?

I know there's lots of Western Australians in lots of teams, they seem to bat above thier average for breeding footballers over there, guess the total absense of league helps?

@ JABRONI - +1 nice retort my friend i'll have to pay that one
well i guess it would be relevant to the fact that Carlton are about to play in WA and u just started a thread about that very game, i heard them talking on the radio about them having alot of players from WA which might lead one to think that they might like playing over there a bit more than another team, but they only have about 4 tonight i checked, some of their injured players are from WA as well...

it was just a thought

Capper

Colliwobblers

Juddy i spose is the obvious one.

wasn't been a smartarse crabapples just was wondering the relevance, if they have a lot i guess thats the relevance. :)

crabapples

Quote from: tabs on April 27, 2012, 08:32:25 PM
atleast i can watch the whole game now if i leave work soon
http://fanfooty.com.au/aflteams/carltonblues/
Armfield
Lucas

Ellerd
Garlett

( yarran bower)

Also if your in WA the time zone is sooooooooooo much better... The weather is to usually  :P

Colliwobblers

i travel there for work a bit, stay at rendevous scarborough beach - gorgeous in the summer, learnt my lesson as to why the rates are so much better staying there in the winter tho not so nice, windy cold....

some nice spots south of perth too. Fishing is awesome

crabapples

@colliwoblers, i didnt even think of the judd factor lol, they would hav to hav the best foot forward out of most teams going over there. :)

T Dog

Just google up "time Machine" CW. plans easily available ...lol   :o