Mitchel and priddis won't get rested

Started by magpieryan, August 23, 2011, 10:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpieryan

They're both a chance to poll well at brownlow. Surely coaches will not be so tight to slim their chances.

GoLions

when your heading into finals coaches will most probably rest star players. although i doubt priddis will get rested as west coast would want to cement their spot in the top 4 first, so he should definetely play this week

MarkPlow

Fireballz

Quote from: MarkPlow on August 23, 2011, 11:11:54 PM
mitchell is inelegible for brownlow
+1
Ben Allen was saying he's a brownlow smokey on WA footy show 'The Western Front'. I'm watching thinking "you are a goose..."

pavs nose

i've nothing to back this up. just my opinion but i think hodge is more likely to be rested. the guy is always grimacing and limping around like he's been taken in the ass

haha ben allen. the great caretaker coach of freo

SydneyRox

if they are going to rest at hawthorn it is next week when they play GC
Eagles will rest this week when they play in Brisbane - IE cox
Dont think they will rest priddis either though

magpieryan

magpieryan

And on this theory pendlebury won't be rested

Crowbot_85

You guys are all being paranoid and silly. You're only talking about these players being rested because they are in your fantasy sides. If it wasn't Mitchell or Priddis it would be some other fantasy premiums. It's too close too the finals to be resting players. If coaches were going to rest players for the finals it would have been done weeks ago. You guys are worrying about jack showere.

thatguy

Quote from: Crowbot_85 on August 24, 2011, 10:20:48 AM
You guys are all being paranoid and silly. You're only talking about these players being rested because they are in your fantasy sides. If it wasn't Mitchell or Priddis it would be some other fantasy premiums. It's too close too the finals to be resting players. If coaches were going to rest players for the finals it would have been done weeks ago. You guys are worrying about jack showere.
incorrect.

hawks play GC last round, a game they can get nothing out of with top 4 locked in. in fact all they can get out of that clash is injuries.
players will be rested before the big match against cats first week of finals.

PowerBug

Priddis won't be rested, he's in such good form West Coast would be crazy to rest him. Also he doesn't have a history with injuries.

JBs-Hawks

Il be angry at clarkson if he doesnt rest our players against GC nothing to gain so save our boddies for the clash against geelong and hope that collingwood batter them about

Windigo

I must admit I'm a bit anxious on who will get rested when they play GC.

It's not a matter of IF but more WHO. :-[

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: SydneyRox on August 24, 2011, 12:24:22 AM
if they are going to rest at hawthorn it is next week when they play GC
Eagles will rest this week when they play in Brisbane - IE cox
Dont think they will rest priddis either though

Woosh has said he won't be resting anyone unless they are really really sore. Woosh don't mess around, he's a man's mans coach. He even said Cox wouldn't benefit from a rest.

CFC 1979