stupid people

Started by Slap, July 08, 2010, 12:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

Hey fellow fan footy users.

I am assuming that if you use this site and read this forum, that you were affected by the Michael Barlow injury.  I'd just like to point out in case you were unaware, that there are a million posts regarding who to trade in for the injured Barlow.  So, instead of writing the same question across the forum, if you scan the threads you may answer your questions.

I do realise this may seem a little finicky, but I'm also sure there are people that are reading and answering the same answers to the same questions.

cya.

ossie85

Yep, Slap. Happens all the time - Nick Riewoldt, partial lock-out, Jonathan Brown...... read a bit first please peeps.

JamesBadge

But then I won't get the glory of starting a thread; a glory only matched by a Hilton/Lohan/Me threesome. Imagine the filth that would ensue. Glorious.

ossie85

Careful, you don't know where that Hilton's been.

found in space

yeh, but seriously who should i trade in for barlow?

GinoGod

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on July 08, 2010, 08:54:23 AM

Yep, Slap. Happens all the time - Nick Riewoldt, partial lock-out, Jonathan Brown...... read a bit first please peeps.
+1.

RobotNinja

This thread is more about whingers than it is about stupid people.

How disappointing.

hardnut

I get the frustration but lets avoid being elitist and bagging ppl for posting threads. The more the merrier I say, no need to post a reply if you don't want to.

elxam

always something for everyone ...

freedom is good.

the more you say about something the better you understand the subject matter, however stupid that might sound.

people need constant re-enforcing, and if they do it themselves they have more chance of absorbing what it is that they want to do.

the same subject starting on different days can invite different responses because of the dynamics of the state of play; new developments about the players, their team and other contributing factors can angle the discussion to another level...

it's just fun.

ossie85

Freedom is great!

And I have the freedom to bag people out :)

roo boys!

//
Quote from: found in space on July 08, 2010, 02:00:05 PM
yeh, but seriously who should i trade in for barlow?
Swan would be my firs option, then Montags and them Gaj. If you have all three then Hayes, Selwood, NDS are all good options.