Top 10 Defenders

Started by fasttrack13, January 01, 2015, 11:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

no not eski. He scored well foe the Swans playing in the mids not the backs like he does for GC.

I would have Newnes in for Eski

Bully

The only two I would lock in are Shaw & Smith, Lumumba is also looking good but still too early to call.

BomberSam

Quote from: Capper on April 19, 2015, 12:19:27 AM
no not eski. He scored well foe the Swans playing in the mids not the backs like he does for GC.

Not put off by Newnes' shaky start?

Capper

Quote from: BomberSam on April 19, 2015, 12:22:05 AM
Quote from: Capper on April 19, 2015, 12:19:27 AM

Not put off by Newnes' shaky start?
No, Saints are going to get better, GC are not.

Eski is only there for the paycheck each week

jfitty

Malceski will be top 6. Quote me and check back in a few months time.

RaisyDaisy

I started with Simpson, Shaw and Lumumba. So far so good

Smith would be the first defender I would want to get in

Too early to see who fills out the last 2 spots. One of Tigers, Rance or Houli wouldn't be the worst picks, and I cant stop myself from thinking Tom McDonald could be a goer, but right now I only want to get Smith in, and then I will look at the other 2 much later

crowls

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 19, 2015, 01:46:08 AM

Too early to see who fills out the last 2 spots. One of Tigers, Rance or Houli wouldn't be the worst picks, and I cant stop myself from thinking Tom McDonald could be a goer, but right now I only want to get Smith in, and then I will look at the other 2 much later
Wells> Krakour   KK>Smith next week.     Smith, Shaw, Lumumba and Newnes (he who cannot kick)

jumbo

Watching Tom McDonald... He does look good! have been toying with the idea myself. Maybe worth the risk when already behind anyway... Take a punt Daisy !

Big Mac

Quote from: jumbo on April 19, 2015, 10:15:55 AM

Watching Tom McDonald... He does look good! have been toying with the idea myself. Maybe worth the risk when already behind anyway... Take a punt Daisy !

Starting to think he is the real deal too

Even yesterday in horrible conditions he was marking it and providing run off half back - Even linking up on the wing

Wanderer

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 19, 2015, 10:32:18 AM

Even yesterday in horrible conditions he was marking it and providing run off half back - Even linking up on the wing
Reminds me of Lake when he was averaging 90's and over 100 in 2010.

jfitty

Quote from: jfitty on April 19, 2015, 12:57:44 AM

You're an idiot jfitty

Mark

Quote from: jfitty on April 19, 2015, 06:06:07 PM
Quote from: jfitty on April 19, 2015, 12:57:44 AM

You're an idiot jfitty

lol...love it

James_Pies

BomberSam

Quote from: James_Pies on April 19, 2015, 08:58:12 PM
Thoughts on Hooker?

I am an Essendon supporter, I love the man! But I would not recommend anyone get him in their supercoach team just because he is a key position player. Not keeper material usually. Last year he did the same thing if I remember correctly. Was averaging over 100 for the first half of the season I think.

Colty

Quote from: Wanderer on April 19, 2015, 10:39:30 AM
Quote from: Big  Mac on April 19, 2015, 10:32:18 AM

Reminds me of Lake when he was averaging 90's and over 100 in 2010.
Seems to have an incredible tank which enables him to go up and down the ground a lot. IM swapping Yarran for him, im left with $100 after the straight swap. haha