Wells or Rich worth considering?

Started by WizzFizz, December 30, 2014, 10:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WizzFizz

Are the midpricers worth having in our teams? If so which ones?

fasttrack13

WizzFizz

fasttrack13

Def: Newnes, Taylor, S.Thompson, N.Vlastuin, Gilbert only ones I'd consider before the nab cup
Seedsman, McKenzie, Docherty, Lumumba after need proof.

Mid: wouldn't touch any go premo.

RUC: if you believe in kreuz and leuy then ok.

FWD: Adams/Thomas from pies watch preseason. Daisy is a possibility. Walters also. Bontompelli and Mitchell are interesting.
Jack Martin not talked about but I think he coul be worth it.
Dogs will need midfield replenishment. Hrovat or hunter could be worth a look.

There's a lot worth looking at... Just watch list them though.

Big Mac

Ibbotson in defence and Ziebell up forward are also worth looking at. A lot of people also have Bellchambers up front for the ruck coverage

AaronKirk

Bellchambers nearly a lock.

Newnes, Ibbo, the Seed, Cannon and the prince down back

no mid pricers in the mids to consider... just don't get burned there.

maybe Kreuz or Leuey as well?

swans15

Quote from: AaronKirk on December 31, 2014, 04:53:27 PM
Bellchambers nearly a lock.

Newnes, Ibbo, the Seed, Cannon and the prince down back

no mid pricers in the mids to consider... just don't get burned there.

maybe Kreuz or Leuey as well?
Agree...Bell a lock and Newnes looksl ike value down back

swans15

Also stuck on Wells and Rich dilemma. Which one represents the better value out of the two or are either of them even worth considering.

honza

Wells doesn't have as much up side as Bradley Hill for the same price, and plenty going against him - wrong side of 30 next season, natural decline since 2012, North midfield crowding up. No way.

fasttrack13

Don't touch any midfield mid pricers mate! Guns and rookies in the guts. Biggs and NVB should provide substantial points. Get as many 100% keepers as you can!

AaronKirk

Quote from: fasttrack13 on January 01, 2015, 08:32:44 PM
Don't touch any midfield mid pricers mate! Guns and rookies in the guts. Biggs and NVB should provide substantial points. Get as many 100% keepers as you can!

Totally agree.

Worth looking at mid pricers in other lines but stick to pure GNR in the mids. Invariably the best cash generating rookies are in the midfield so better to load up with rookies there to get the cash generation to then bring in more gun mids as soon as possible.

Nige

meow meow

Mat0369

Quote from: meow meow on January 04, 2015, 02:54:17 PM
Rich - no
Wells - maybe

This is the way I am leaning. I am also not going to get sucked in by Rich's form in the NAB like most did a couple years back before he burnt them

ben_020285

No to both. Guns and rookies in the midfield only.