Need help????

Started by camewill, March 18, 2010, 11:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camewill

Backs- goddard, goodwin, enright, Waite, Malceski, J.Hunt, Ladson (Mcguire, Davis)

Mid- Ablett, Swan, Coony, Armitage, M.Mcviegh, Martin (Barlow, Banner)

Ruck- Tippet, Naitanui (fitzpatrik, Bass)

Forward- Riewoldt, ROK, Fevola, Hall, Dangerfeild, Burton, Rohan (Podsiadly, Rockliff)

Cheers for any help

Leeway

what exactly is it that you would like help with?  ???

camewill

oh i forgat about that umm well im competing against some work mates and want to know if this is a good enough team????
cheers

Leeway

Personally I wouldn't have such a risky backline. Injury can strike any team, but you have 5 players who are either still coming back from injury or have had form issues in the last 2 seasons. Maybe too much risk? Especially in the one area. Personally I would free up some cash by downgrading mcveigh and/or Armitage. Rohan starting could be an issue especially considering Pods hasn't been elevated yet and rockliff despite current forms is tipped by a lot of people on this site not to start rd 1. Other than that it looks pretty solid, I could tell you in about 5 weeks but until then I am as blind as the next person.

*I had Fev last year and although he won a few games for me, there are times when he can cost you games with his <50 games.

Turbo

I agree with Leeway.  With the preseason that Fev has had I wouldn't go near him, or let my wife for that matter!  :D

Prospector_1

Quote from: Turbo on March 18, 2010, 11:53:42 AM
With the preseason that Fev has had I wouldn't go near him, or let my wife for that matter!  :D

You mean your ex-wife don't you? (Gee she looked OK though).

Big Lance

Get rid of armitage and mcveigh and get a rookie and another gun.