The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexR74

Quote from: Swoozie on June 24, 2015, 08:46:47 PM
Quote from: smashbox on June 24, 2015, 04:52:53 PM
which rookies are on the horizon.

Got a lot of ripe rookies who need to be downgraded.

Edwards looks really good. They simply have to play him. No point playing the older guys now that the bombers season is pretty much done. I'd think he'll play the remainder of the year if things go well.
Wouldn't you jump on him after his second? Colquhoun looks nice, anyone tempted by him?

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: TexR74 on June 25, 2015, 12:51:24 PM
Quote from: Swoozie on June 24, 2015, 08:46:47 PM
Quote from: smashbox on June 24, 2015, 04:52:53 PM
which rookies are on the horizon.

Got a lot of ripe rookies who need to be downgraded.

Edwards looks really good. They simply have to play him. No point playing the older guys now that the bombers season is pretty much done. I'd think he'll play the remainder of the year if things go well.
Wouldn't you jump on him after his second? Colquhoun looks nice, anyone tempted by him?

If you need a downgrade who's playing this week, I think Edwards is your man.

redfield

Please name Lambert, Richmond. Just for me. Please  :-[

Samsturmfels

I'm trading Lonie for money, who is the best mid rookie to get? I already have steele and I'm considering Boston, although his price Is a worry

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 25, 2015, 05:44:35 PM
Quote from: redfield on June 25, 2015, 04:53:52 PM
Please name Lambert, Richmond. Just for me. Please  :-[

No mention of him being on the flight to Sydney
A fair bit on twitter saying he did?

SuperCoach Saviour ‏@SC_Saviour
Kane Lambert has flown to Sydney. #SuperCoach

Sean Sowerby ‏@SeanSowerby7
.@Richmond_FC Chris Newman and Kane Lambert have flown to Sydney with the team to take on the Swans .@7NewsMelbourne

kev ‏@TeeTeeDT
@TravKing_AFL Was Lambert part of the flying party?

Travis King ‏@TravKing_AFL 
@TeeTeeDT others reckon they saw him.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Samsturmfels on June 25, 2015, 05:18:24 PM
I'm trading Lonie for money, who is the best mid rookie to get? I already have steele and I'm considering Boston, although his price Is a worry
Bump

kilbluff1985

have a close look at NOB guys been killing it in the VFL  Gets his own ball. Has had 70 or so possessions in the last 2 weeks. Will take Howletts role.

tkringle

Quote from: Samsturmfels on June 25, 2015, 06:00:28 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on June 25, 2015, 05:18:24 PM
Bump

Lambert if he is not the sub

enzedder

Had to carry McIntosh an extra week than ideal but with a massive BE he has to go now. Looking at rookies Kolojasni at Geel or Edwards at Ess look the best of the cheapies down back. After Edwards' subbed off 9pts leaves Kolo as the front runner but he's only played the one game. Is he likely to get a run at it? If not, I can throw McKenzie back fom my mids and get Steele.

Big Mac

Quote from: enzedder on June 29, 2015, 01:58:54 PM
Had to carry McIntosh an extra week than ideal but with a massive BE he has to go now. Looking at rookies Kolojasni at Geel or Edwards at Ess look the best of the cheapies down back. After Edwards' subbed off 9pts leaves Kolo as the front runner but he's only played the one game. Is he likely to get a run at it? If not, I can throw McKenzie back fom my mids and get Steele.

This.

jumbo

Is Mckenzie likely to get back playing anytime soon for the saints?

if not, Should losses be cut and offload him this week for Lambert?

Big Mac

Quote from: jumbo on June 30, 2015, 10:55:41 AM

Lambert will probably get dropped this week

honza

Quote from: enzedder on June 29, 2015, 01:58:54 PM

Geelong named Kolo on extended bench for weeks so clearly have no aversion to flowering with him.

crowls

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 30, 2015, 11:46:30 AM
Quote from: jumbo on June 30, 2015, 10:55:41 AM

Lambert will probably get dropped this week
So he should after that performance.    Didnt look comfortable with the big boys at any stage  Unfortunately just brought him in.  Will have to use him for loophole

enzedder

McKenzie will be back sooner or later. Thought he'd play last week. Good game in the magoos and putting his hand up.