Zaharakis
McKernan

out

Kav
Gwilt
Fantasia
Edwards
Ambrose

i don't really want to drop Ambrose but cant find anyone else to drop i feel McKernan has to come in

You keep Gleeson in?

Oi Col ! what movie is your profile pic of Christian Bale from mate?

Grufflez

A less selfish coach would realise that his team won't make the finals and give the younger blokes a good run, but that's a ''less selfish'' coach.......

FactHunt

Quote from: Grufflez on June 16, 2015, 06:18:53 PM
A less selfish coach would realise that his team won't make the finals and give the younger blokes a good run, but that's a ''less selfish'' coach.......

He has given Gleeson a good run so far this year, Edwards came in last week, Kav has had a couple, Fantasia was brought in, Hams got 3 games earlier on… what more does one expect? He IS starting to blood the kids… I don't get pointless, spiteful comments like these.

Capper

Quote from: Grufflez on June 16, 2015, 06:18:53 PM
Is Hird or Harvey coaching the team though. Hird just looks like a front man for talking all the shower that is happening to the team

RaisyDaisy

Jack Steele and Caleb Marchbank confirmed to play their first games this week for GWS

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 16, 2015, 07:56:17 PM
Jack Steele and Caleb Marchbank confirmed to play their first games this week for GWS

great news in the video he says they both will start  :o 8) ;D

HotTiges

Clark to Steele locked in..

Jroo

Quote from: HotTiges on June 16, 2015, 08:32:51 PM
Clark to Steele locked in..
Krak to Steele looking likely for me.

Woppa15

Cheers RD!

Had them both in my original side, looking forward to seeing how the perform. Hopefully vest free but you would have to think Steele would be a decent candidate.

Don't think I have room for another rookie Def though unless Lever and Hamling make some quick coin.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Woppa15 on June 16, 2015, 08:57:18 PM

Cheers RD!

Had them both in my original side, looking forward to seeing how the perform. Hopefully vest free but you would have to think Steele would be a decent candidate.

Don't think I have room for another rookie Def though unless Lever and Hamling make some quick coin.

the coach said they will both start when he told them they were playing

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: FactHunt on June 16, 2015, 05:55:34 PM
Quote from: DoctorRush on June 16, 2015, 01:11:06 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 16, 2015, 12:55:15 PM
my prediction for ins and outs would be

IN

Fletcher
Hocking
Winderlich (sub)
Zaharakis
McKernan

out

Kav
Gwilt
Fantasia
Edwards
Ambrose

i don't really want to drop Ambrose but cant find anyone else to drop i feel McKernan has to come in
Don't reckon Edwards gets dropped. Did far too well in his first game to not get rewarded.
I'd drop Gleeson before Edwards.
I don't think we'll see all those changes.
Can't see Ambrose being dropped, and don't think Edwards will be either. I'd also be surprised if Kav gets dumped, he won some good footy last week in a side that was rubbish. Again.

But let's face it, the side is a mess. Hird will have to make some tough calls if there is going to be change… time will tell.

Would love to see Chapman dropped. Doesn't provide any spark whatsoever, and he's 33. Let the young guys like Edwards make the HFF their own!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on June 16, 2015, 11:12:18 PM
Quote from: FactHunt on June 16, 2015, 05:55:34 PM
Quote from: DoctorRush on June 16, 2015, 01:11:06 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 16, 2015, 12:55:15 PM
my prediction for ins and outs would be

IN

Fletcher
Hocking
Winderlich (sub)
Zaharakis
McKernan

out

Kav
Gwilt
Fantasia
Edwards
Ambrose

Don't reckon Edwards gets dropped. Did far too well in his first game to not get rewarded.
I'd drop Gleeson before Edwards.
I don't think we'll see all those changes.
Can't see Ambrose being dropped, and don't think Edwards will be either. I'd also be surprised if Kav gets dumped, he won some good footy last week in a side that was rubbish. Again.

But let's face it, the side is a mess. Hird will have to make some tough calls if there is going to be change… time will tell.

Would love to see Chapman dropped. Doesn't provide any spark whatsoever, and he's 33. Let the young guys like Edwards make the HFF their own!

we need Chappy vs Hawks

Ricochet

pete mcdonald ‏@petemac9
Tom Clurey training in white with @PAFC's SANFL players. Would be the logical casualty of Jackson Trengove's return. #9Newscomau
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet  Favorite

kilbluff1985

christian petracca ‏@cpetracca7  46m46 minutes ago Melbourne, Victoria
First running session done!! âœ"️

i hope he doesnt play this year

RaisyDaisy