Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Diesels Pups on May 28, 2015, 01:12:27 AM
Quote from: The_Captain on May 27, 2015, 10:41:30 PM
Quote from: Spite on May 27, 2015, 10:21:55 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on May 27, 2015, 09:18:58 PM
Quote from: honza on May 27, 2015, 09:16:12 PM
Barker has pretty much said the whole Carlton list will get a run this season to see whether they can find an AFL footballer in there.

Get ready for Walshy!

Who?
Brad Walsh. Rookie listed, played well last few weeks for the northern blues. Inside mid with a bit hardness about him. Captained W.A in the under 18's championships.

Walshy

Who dat!
Gun. WA kid from Carlton, Brad Walsh
Captain the WA side I think from memory

honza

Quote from: Ricochet on May 28, 2015, 09:35:36 AM
Barker has pretty much said the whole Carlton list will get a run this season to see whether they can find an AFL footballer in there.

Get ready for Walshy!

Who?
Brad Walsh. Rookie listed, played well last few weeks for the northern blues. Inside mid with a bit hardness about him. Captained W.A in the under 18's championships.

Walshy

Who dat!

Captain U18 WA side, senior games at Peel as a 17 year old, 180cm/84kg man nugget. Absolute travesty that he fell to the rookie draft.

TBH I would've fired Malthouse for not playing him, forget the rest.

The_Captain

Quote from: honza on May 28, 2015, 10:32:00 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on May 28, 2015, 09:35:36 AM

Get ready for Walshy!

Who?

Walshy

Who dat!

Captain U18 WA side, senior games at Peel as a 17 year old, 180cm/84kg man nugget. Absolute travesty that he fell to the rookie draft.

TBH I would've fired Malthouse for not playing him, forget the rest.

Sounds like gary ablett jnr JNR from all this hype!!

Ricochet

Nick Holman and Nick Graham travelling with Carlton this week

Rusty00

Quote from: Ricochet on May 28, 2015, 11:54:19 AM
Holman playing the next 2 weeks and being on the bubble in Rd.12 would be absolutely perfect for my plans :)

Of course, this means it won't happen :-\

Grufflez

Quote from: Ricochet on May 28, 2015, 11:54:19 AM

Carlton should dump the whole senior team and give the reserves a run this weekend, it might improve there odds at the bookies   :o 1$-18$ same with GCS game if Carlton or the Suns get up i want an inquiry into match fixing lol !

Gigantor

Amon anyone?

Won't get him this week but with a 25 BE he wont go up much, would only be 156k if he tonned up!
If named next week will consider him and Biggs depending on bye structures and need for cash.

RaisyDaisy

OK, so just had a look through everything and IMO Dale is the guy to get this week

Over the next week or two there are several mids and defs bubbling so we can see how they go and assess, but Dale is the only forward (McBean irrelevant) so I think Dale is the pick for sure this week, and I think I'll grab him

Brookesy

I have to downgrade this week to get Rocky, already have Dale, so looking at Amon, Dumont and Menadue. What are people's thoughts on the best option?

eaglesman

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 28, 2015, 07:59:20 PM
OK, so just had a look through everything and IMO Dale is the guy to get this week

Over the next week or two there are several mids and defs bubbling so we can see how they go and assess, but Dale is the only forward (McBean irrelevant) so I think Dale is the pick for sure this week, and I think I'll grab him

reckon he is the pick over menadue/amon/dumont

Quote from: Gigantor on May 28, 2015, 07:57:28 PM
Amon anyone?

Won't get him this week but with a 25 BE he wont go up much, would only be 156k if he tonned up!
If named next week will consider him and Biggs depending on bye structures and need for cash.

could be another option indeed. I am undecided.

RaisyDaisy

Don't see the point in grabbing Amon this week. Will barely go up in cash, and there are several other mids available this week and in the next couple of weeks so I'd rather wait and see

Dale is the only one I'm considering. The cash grab is good, but the JS is a little concerning. That being said he will sit at F8 so that's OK, but Id really need him during the byes

I guess the reality is though that no matter what rookie we pick this week or next, none of them are guaranteed to play through the byes anyway, so might as well just get the only forward who has shown the most - Dale

eaglesman

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 28, 2015, 08:05:56 PM
Don't see the point in grabbing Amon this week. Will barely go up in cash, and there are several other mids available this week and in the next couple of weeks so I'd rather wait and see

Dale is the only one I'm considering. The cash grab is good, but the JS is a little concerning. That being said he will sit at F8 so that's OK, but Id really need him during the byes

I guess the reality is though that no matter what rookie we pick this week or next, none of them are guaranteed to play through the byes anyway, so might as well just get the only forward who has shown the most - Dale

i think the job security of amon is better than dale however ..... I think ill pick amon if he avoids the sub vest and if not ill pick dale.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

K Brooksby in and selected on a forward pocket. Have a feeling I've heard something good about this guy but just can't put my finger on it. Couldn't find him on any SC price list ??  Anyone have anything on this guy ??         :o

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on May 28, 2015, 09:40:41 PM

K Brooksby in and selected on a forward pocket. Have a feeling I've heard something good about this guy but just can't put my finger on it. Couldn't find him on any SC price list ??  Anyone have anything on this guy ??         :o

102k ruck rookie that's all i know

tor01doc

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on May 28, 2015, 09:40:41 PM

Ruckman priced at $102,400.

Historically he scores well against Hawthorn.