kilbluff1985

H1bb3i2d

fan_king

honza

hogan2014

Quote from: PICCOLLO on May 25, 2015, 08:01:42 PM
Quote from: monga77 on May 25, 2015, 07:12:35 PM
Quote from: PICCOLLO on May 25, 2015, 06:44:11 PM
Need to get cunning with trading. Trading a premo to a fallen premo might be a nice way to net some cash.
Fyfe > rocky gives me about 200k, good trade?

Right idea but Fyfe is a must have.
Armitage to Rocky would be closer to a possibility.
Might be onto something here. Was his 2 bad scores injury and sub affected?

Grazz

Quote from: LF on May 25, 2015, 03:55:30 PM
Glenn could be back on the cards for those that haven't got him yet with Prestia out for 12-16 weeks

Reckons he's a small chance for this week will more than likely miss and should be back the week after mate.

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on May 25, 2015, 10:56:44 PM
Glenn could be back on the cards for those that haven't got him yet with Prestia out for 12-16 weeks

Reckons he's a small chance for this week will more than likely miss and should be back the week after mate.
Really? Even with more players set to miss this weekend

jeesh

Anyone thinking of grabbing Steele or Lambert just for a cash grab/cash preservation? Having one of them sitting on the mid bench surely couldn't hurt so long as your other 2 bench warmers are playing?

Capper

Quote from: jeesh on May 25, 2015, 11:27:25 PM
Anyone thinking of grabbing Steele or Lambert just for a cash grab/cash preservation? Having one of them sitting on the mid bench surely couldn't hurt so long as your other 2 bench warmers are playing?
Have already traded them both out of my team, so they wont come back at this stage

tor01doc

Heeney.  ::)

Grazz

Quote from: Capper on May 25, 2015, 10:58:13 PM
Quote from: Grazz on May 25, 2015, 10:56:44 PM

Really? Even with more players set to miss this weekend

Yeh he injured his ankle early in the last game he played hence his score being pretty poor. Still not quite over it yet and rated himself as a low chance of getting up for this week but reckons he'll be right for the following week mate.

Rusty00

It will hurt during the byes to have non-playing players

kilbluff1985

Geelong Cats ‏@GeelongCats  9m9 minutes ago
Jake Kolodjashnij still in the mix to play AFL footy in coming weeks. “He’s playing well enough (in VFL) to keep pushing his case.” #Scott

jfitty

I think I'll grab Lambert this week, get the most out of downgrading Lonie. As long as you don't already have 1-2 non playing rookies (Goddard, Hamling, etc) I don't see an issue.