The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClarksonsArmy

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on April 26, 2015, 07:13:16 PM
Quote from: doogz on April 26, 2015, 04:16:27 PM
Wait till that 170 is out of cripps system and rocky has gone to a new low.  Will almost be a straight swap in 3 weeks.

8)

+1

AaronKirk

Lukas Webb is interesting for the Doggies. Looked good across half back and scored 76.

$117,300 forward on the bubble with a BE of -44. From what I saw tonight has good JS as well.

Doggoneit

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 26, 2015, 10:00:41 PM
Lukas Webb is interesting for the Doggies. Looked good across half back and scored 76.

$117,300 forward on the bubble with a BE of -44. From what I saw tonight has good JS as well.

He is an interesting option and I think he will hold a spot for a while at least.

Wallis will come back into the side in the next week or two and Hunter is knocking loudly on the door wanting in; but they are not competing for the same spot as Webb (they will need to push out the likes of Hrovat, Stevens or Grant)

Morris though is out for 8+ weeks.

BomberSam

To start on field, pick three of:

Tarrant, Hogan, Krakouer, Salem, Clark.

bennyfraz

Quote from: BomberSam on April 27, 2015, 03:07:11 PM

Tarrant, Krak & Hogan

Doggoneit

Quote from: BomberSam on April 27, 2015, 03:07:11 PM

Melb v Freo is a concern for Hogan and Salem

Tarrant & Krak
then
Salem/Clark/Hogan

Gambino

Quote from: Doggoneit on April 27, 2015, 12:47:15 PM

He is an interesting option and I think he will hold a spot for a while at least.

Wallis will come back into the side in the next week or two and Hunter is knocking loudly on the door wanting in; but they are not competing for the same spot as Webb (they will need to push out the likes of Hrovat, Stevens or Grant)

I am pretty keen on getting Webb into my team as I already have Krak and am getting Tarrant this week. Seems like the only other decent cash cow on any line. Any other rookies likely to get a game soon?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Gambino on April 27, 2015, 05:18:55 PM
Quote from: Doggoneit on April 27, 2015, 12:47:15 PM

I am pretty keen on getting Webb into my team as I already have Krak and am getting Tarrant this week. Seems like the only other decent cash cow on any line. Any other rookies likely to get a game soon?

Laverde is pushing for a spot but poor JS if he does

Spanner221

Whats the word on Jed Anderson? Worth keeping?

RaisyDaisy

Got my eyes on Dumont and Boekhorst in the mids as downgrade targets over the next week or two

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 27, 2015, 06:37:19 PM

Got my eyes on Dumont and Boekhorst in the mids as downgrade targets over the next week or two

Not sure where Dumont gets regular mid time from, but nonetheless if either of these can get a regular gig they look good

Mark

RaisyDaisy

sammy123

I reckon saad/mcintosh to sharberg would be good