The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: Money Shot on April 19, 2015, 10:23:37 AM
Quote from: Bully on April 19, 2015, 10:22:21 AM
Quote from: Money Shot on April 19, 2015, 10:12:46 AM
Will there be any rookies on the bubble this week worth looking at?

Not on the bubble but Krak is looming as a must, the question is who to cull? Not sure at this stage but it may well be Miller.
And if Whitex does well he could be a good downgrade option for my man Goodes.

If WhiteX plays one decent game he's in immediately, whether that be for Brown or Goodes.

Gigantor

Duggan is the only rookie who will be on the bubble but definitely not worth looking at

cortez

Goodes named sub again... Anyone thinking of trading him to Whitecross???

Bully

Quote from: cortez on April 19, 2015, 11:48:55 AM
Goodes named sub again... Anyone thinking of trading him to Whitecross???

Not just thinking but knowing, whatever White-X scores is irrelevant, Goodes is a dead duck.

cortez

Is is worth rush trading him now or lose whatever cash he is going to lose this week and have a look at it during the week?

Bully

Quote from: cortez on April 19, 2015, 11:59:19 AM
Is is worth rush trading him now or lose whatever cash he is going to lose this week and have a look at it during the week?

You will probably lose 20k, question therefore is whether it's worth a White-x sighter.

Money Shot

Quote from: Bully on April 19, 2015, 12:02:52 PM
Quote from: cortez on April 19, 2015, 11:59:19 AM

You will probably lose 20k, question therefore is whether it's worth a White-x sighter.
Think I am going to hold and see if Whitex looks any good!

cortez

Ok yep 20k is worth a sighter!

Ringo

The rookies that are concerning me are Miller and Cockatoo in Mids.  As  I will be moving Ablett this week could not do last week because of other issues just considering whether I should upgrade oner of Vandenberg, Heeney, Newton or Cripps.  Newton may be the one but will watch pricing.

Fwds have Lamb, Salem, Hogan and McGrath. Will probably do Lamb to Krouker next week when Lrack will be on the bubble.

Defence is sound at the moment with Saad and Oxley as rookies.

RaisyDaisy

Next week I'm trading Goodes to WhiteX

The following week I am trading Salem to Krak, then switch Krak and Bont around moving Bont to F5 and Krak to M10

I'll then be using the cash I get from that to turn my worst performing premium mid or forward to Sloane

crowls

Quote from: Bully on April 19, 2015, 10:25:33 AM
Quote from: Money Shot on April 19, 2015, 10:23:37 AM
Quote from: Bully on April 19, 2015, 10:22:21 AM

Not on the bubble but Krak is looming as a must, the question is who to cull? Not sure at this stage but it may well be Miller.
And if Whitex does well he could be a good downgrade option for my man Goodes.

If WhiteX plays one decent game he's in immediately, whether that be for Brown or Goodes.
Would love to see back of Goodes.    What is WhiteX JS?

Ricochet

Yeh will definitely have to grab Kraks. Only concern is if Impey comes straight back in

Mat0369

Yeah, Impey seems to be the key here. From what I gather Krak has been pretty determined to make it back to the elite level and has ticked the box with every challenge they set him. I think if he plays well enough they will find a spot for him somewhere.

So the 3 trades I will be considering in a few weeks are Miller to Krak when Krak is on the bubble.

Lonie to Tarrant when Tarrant is on the bubble

Brown to Whitecross if WhiteX is named next week and Brown's injury looks serious.

The downside is I will be down to 24 trades but I will have a bit of cash in the bank and 14 potential keepers with some decent scoring rookies (Ox, Saad, McIntosh, NVB, Heeney, Vanders, Cripps, CEY) and some guys who will be hopefully good to the byes (Salem, Clark, Bellchambers, Hogan)

Mat0369

Darcy Lang is one I was considering and he is killing it for the 2nd week running. Probably going to have to miss the boat on that one now

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 19, 2015, 04:04:08 PM
Darcy Lang is one I was considering and he is killing it for the 2nd week running. Probably going to have to miss the boat on that one now

lol he scored 69 last week hows that killing it