The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: petefisker on April 04, 2015, 12:53:27 PM
Guys with the weather talk and possible CEY vest..
Should I bench Heeney and CEY and field Vanderberg and Miller?
Yes

AFLWizard

Is brayshaw a better pick than Newton/NVB?

Torpedo10

Would it be better to downgrade NicNat to Belly in the ruck and remove him from my forwards, and upgrade the space in my forwards to a Premo? It'll remove my cover in the rucks although Belly is usually pretty solid as a No.1 ruck and should be upgraded around the byes.

Ricochet

Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 04, 2015, 12:56:55 PM
Would it be better to downgrade NicNat to Belly in the ruck and remove him from my forwards, and upgrade the space in my forwards to a Premo? It'll remove my cover in the rucks although Belly is usually pretty solid as a No.1 ruck and should be upgraded around the byes.
No mate, keep Belly in the fwd line as cover

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2015, 12:54:06 PM
Yes
I've done that now too. Almost made the switch of Lamb to Hogan on field.

wallace999

who to play brown vs saad

and who to play up fwd

hogan,clark, salem,or lamb??

sorry last minute panic setting in!!!!!!

Bones Bombers

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2015, 12:54:06 PM
Yes

Knowall

O'Brien played well for crows sanfl side.  I reckon he's worth the extra 10k as he should play at some stage fairly soon.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Knowall on April 04, 2015, 03:09:47 PM
O'Brien played well for crows sanfl side.  I reckon he's worth the extra 10k as he should play at some stage fairly soon.

Surely he only gets a chance if Sauce goes down?

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 04, 2015, 03:10:47 PM
Quote from: Knowall on April 04, 2015, 03:09:47 PM

Surely he only gets a chance if Sauce goes down?

He has DPP so not a bad choice.

Knowall

I read that they are wary of Jacobs's workload,  so I think both playing is a possibility at times (depending on opposition probably).  Also Jenkins may spud up and get dropped.

RaisyDaisy

Well I've got Read for now, but I do have some spare cash so getting Reilly or even Downie might be a wise move?

Southstorm

Made a late change of Cockatoo to Miller after hearing about JOM's injury in the NEAFL. How certain are we of his job security in light of his performance? Who else can the suns bring in to replace him?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Southstorm on April 04, 2015, 03:23:34 PM
Made a late change of Cockatoo to Miller after hearing about JOM's injury in the NEAFL. How certain are we of his job security in light of his performance? Who else can the suns bring in to replace him?

Matera maybe?

He hasn't done a lot, especially from a SC point of view but he has looked good when he has it

Torpedo10