The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: AFLWizard on April 04, 2015, 12:29:20 PM
Should I field Heeney CEY Miller Vandenberg for m8
Same situation as me, thinking Miller or Heeney, perhaps Miller just cause I know he's not the sub, and against Dees

Jackross10

Currently I have.

VanBerlo, Cripps, Brayshaw, Cock.   Heeney, CEY, Vandenberg.

Should I take Newton over VanBerlo? Or is the 3 melbourne youngsters too many? Or Sheed or DeGeoy, or stick with VanBerlo?? ::)

Ricochet

Quote from: GoLions on April 04, 2015, 12:33:11 PM
Quote from: AFLWizard on April 04, 2015, 12:29:20 PM
Should I field Heeney CEY Miller Vandenberg for m8
Same situation as me, thinking Miller or Heeney, perhaps Miller just cause I know he's not the sub, and against Dees
Yep vanders or Miller i reckon

Bones Bombers

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 04, 2015, 12:31:52 PM
Ive decided to move Gray to the fwd and drop Lamb

I can afford Cockatoo but I'm about 15k short to get Newton. Newton will score better, but is JS solid Melbourne supporters?

Should I try and make a change somewhere to get Newton over Cockatoo?
I wouldn't change the team if you are happy with it just to get Newton in. He is still a risk and Cocky has been talked up by his team and could be better.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 04, 2015, 12:35:29 PM

I can afford Cockatoo but I'm about 15k short to get Newton. Newton will score better, but is JS solid Melbourne supporters?

I wouldn't change the team if you are happy with it just to get Newton in. He is still a risk and Cocky has been talked up by his team and could be better.

Cheers Bones. I think I agree. I've got Vanders, and I think that might be enough. Newton or Bray could get dropped for Vince where as Cocky I feel has much better JS, but prob wont score as well as Newton

I've got Cripps on field and have now put Vanders on field. Just need to decide who gets the last spot on field out of Cocky, CEY, Heeney and Miller. Ive got the E on Miller currently. Hmmmmm

Goosey

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 04, 2015, 12:39:35 PM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 04, 2015, 12:35:29 PM

Cheers Bones. I think I agree. I've got Vanders, and I think that might be enough. Newton or Bray could get dropped for Vince where as Cocky I feel has much better JS, but prob wont score as well as Newton

I've got Cripps on field and have now put Vanders on field. Just need to decide who gets the last spot on field out of Cocky, CEY, Heeney and Miller. Ive got the E on Miller currently. Hmmmmm
+1

Currently have CEY at M8.

(._.)

Dom Sheed anyone? Same price as Newton, better JS maybe...

Jackross10

Big question quickly please.

With Jaeger out for approx another month? Is it worth going VanBerlo to Miller and using the cash to trade Ibbotson to a premo?

Bones Bombers

Quote from: Jackross10 on April 04, 2015, 12:47:40 PM

With Jaeger out for approx another month? Is it worth going VanBerlo to Miller and using the cash to trade Ibbotson to a premo?
Sure is!

Torpedo10

How many rookies are we starting in the midfield?

Not sure whether to downgrade JPK to Cockatoo, start Miller AND Vanders and use the cash to upgrade Bennell to Gray and Rampe to Heater.

Ricochet

Yep do it mate, think Ibbo will have a quieter game this weekend with Port having 3 talls in Lobbe/Ryder, Weshoff and Schulz. He'll have to play on one

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2015, 12:50:47 PM

Yep do it mate, think Ibbo will have a quieter game this weekend with Port having 3 talls in Lobbe/Ryder, Weshoff and Schulz. He'll have to play on one
Agree

Nige

Quote from: Mark on April 03, 2015, 02:57:19 PM
Im starting Lamb just over Hogan...hope it works
Same here mate. Fingers crossed!

eg6914

Quote from: (._.) on April 04, 2015, 12:45:29 PM
Dom Sheed anyone? Same price as Newton, better JS maybe...
I have sheed purely because i am only going with one melb mid rookie (i can't trust they will all play every week)

petefisker

Guys with the weather talk and possible CEY vest..
Should I bench Heeney and CEY and field Vanderberg and Miller?