The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money Shot

What order would you start
Clark, Hogan, Lamb and Lonie in (starting 2)

essendon

Good read raisy daisy!
Just on Miller. I don't believe o'mera is a concern for Miller at all. As Miller is playing a defensive half forward role in the Gold Coast team. I believe he has taken materas spot in the team who is emergency for the game. I'm still concerend with millers js and I honestly still can't decide who to pick between quite a few players.
As for Nathan van Berlo, there is every chance is doesn't play tagged for a while as Douglas did it last year and did a good job of it. I can't decide between NVB, Miller, newton, brayshaw and vandenberg

kilbluff1985

Big Mac

Quote from: Money Shot on April 04, 2015, 10:20:07 AM

Clark is definitely in

Not going to take any risks with the other spot - If Hogan is named, not sub etc then he's in

Money Shot

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 04, 2015, 10:21:52 AM
Quote from: Money Shot on April 04, 2015, 10:20:07 AM

Clark is definitely in

Not going to take any risks with the other spot - If Hogan is named, not sub etc then he's in
That's what I'm thinking!

Torpedo10

Have all of you jumped off Salem?

Money Shot

Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 04, 2015, 10:30:59 AM
I have he could easily go around 80 and that's amazing for less than 200k

If both Miller and VandenBerg aren't subs do I put them in because really Heeney, Sinclair and CEY could all be subs although they may score better if not!?

Torpedo10

Quote from: Money Shot on April 04, 2015, 10:32:42 AM

If both Miller and VandenBerg aren't subs do I put them in because really Heeney, Sinclair and CEY could all be subs although they may score better if not!?
You just said you HAVE jumped off him but an 80 average is amazing for less than 200k.

Goosey

Still have him at F5, I have thought about downgrading him to free up some cash to get the best mid rooks possible but really want to keep him in. I thought he was a must have along with Clark and Hogan.

auscoyote

Any guesses as to who has the better JS out of Miller and Vandenberg with O'meara, Matera and Vince to come back very soon.

Money Shot

Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 04, 2015, 10:34:01 AM
Quote from: Money Shot on April 04, 2015, 10:32:42 AM

You just said you HAVE jumped off him but an 80 average is amazing for less than 200k.
My bad thought you said jumped on haha :P

RaisyDaisy

Salem and Clark are locked. Their JS and scoring ability makes them absolute locks

I don't want to field Hogan or Lamb, and seeing as Lonie is a chance to start as sub I think I might just drop Lamb and bring in Cocky

If Vandenberg avoids the vest he start on the field for me. Miller stays on the bench regardless and then tomorrow I will field CEY if he avoids the vest, but if he does then I still have Cocky up my sleeve to field if need be, but ideally Id like to field Vandenberg and CEY this week and bench Cocky, Heeney and Miller if all goes to plan

Money Shot

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 04, 2015, 10:48:21 AM
Salem and Clark are locked. Their JS and scoring ability makes them absolute locks

I don't want to field Hogan or Lamb, and seeing as Lonie is a chance to start as sub I think I might just drop Lamb and bring in Cocky

If Vandenberg avoids the vest he start on the field for me. Miller stays on the bench regardless and then tomorrow I will field CEY if he avoids the vest, but if he does then I still have Cocky up my sleeve to field if need be, but ideally Id like to field Vandenberg and CEY this week and bench Cocky, Heeney and Miller if all goes to plan
So even is Miller isn't vested you won't start him?
I thought he was a decent scorer?

RaisyDaisy

No I don't think I'd start him, as long as Vandenberg starts

If Vandenberg starts, then I only need one of CEY or Cocky to start, and I'm confident they wont both get the vest

If Vandenberg doesn't start on the other hand and Miller does, then I might start Miller just to be safe

Reckon Miller can score 60-80 so it's a safe bet to start him but I'd rather roll the dice on Vanders and CEY

Jackross10

Salem 100% locked at F5 for me. Clark at F6. Just playing them two every week. Lamb and Hogan on bench. :)