Sinclair made the cut. Any takers?

TomK

Quote from: honza on April 03, 2015, 05:11:35 PM
Probably wear the vest, you'd think

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: honza on April 03, 2015, 05:11:35 PM

Nah, better mids available I think, but will be keeping an eye on him to see how he goes

madskill55

so who will score better. ahmed saad, lonie or tarranttt?

Toga

You guys reckon Hoges will be a better scorer than Lamb?

enzedder

Quote from: madskill55 on April 03, 2015, 05:19:59 PM
I'm getting Lonie

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: madskill55 on April 03, 2015, 05:19:59 PM

Tarrant didn't make the cut

Quote from: Toga on April 03, 2015, 05:21:25 PM
You guys reckon Hoges will be a better scorer than Lamb?

Not expecting much from both, but both should have good JS. I reckon a 50ish average is all we'll get, but I'm taking both and putting them on the bench purely for their JS

Toga

Yeah fair enough man. Reckon Lonie has the better scoring potential then?

kilbluff1985

thinking Saad and Lonie is a good combo cause one should play each week?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Toga on April 03, 2015, 05:24:38 PM
Yeah fair enough man. Reckon Lonie has the better scoring potential then?

Yeah I think Lonie will score more than Hogan and Lamb, but we don't know much about his JS. Saints need to play kids and he's broken into the rd1 team so its promising

I can swing Gray forward and bring another mid on the ground, or I can field one of these 3 forwards) and keep Gray in mids. Need to look into that

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 03, 2015, 05:27:08 PM
thinking Saad and Lonie is a good combo cause one should play each week?

Not sure they are competing for spots are they? I know they both play forward, but I think they're completely different players

RaisyDaisy

Can I get some opinions on which way you guys think I should go?

At the moment I have Salem and Clark at 4 and 5, and I then have Hogan, Lamb and Lonie meaning I'll have to field one of them each week

I actually have Gray in the mids, so I can swing Gray forward which moves Salem and Clark to 5 and 6, meaning I don't have to field any of the 3, but I would have to drop one from my team, and in turn bring in a mid rookie

Now, I currently have Heeney, Vandenberg, CEY and Miller filling M8-11, so I can only field one of them each week while the other 3 just sit on the pine.

So, I can drop Hogan or Lamb (very keen to keep Lonie) and bring in Cockatoo, and then I will have Cockatoo, Heeney, Vandenberg, CEY and Miller and need to field 2 of them each week, or do I just keep Gray in the mids, all 3 of Hogan, Lamb and Lonie

It's basically, Lonie vs any one of those mid rookies on field each week I guess. Now I know the obvious choice is probably to get the extra mid on ground, but in doing that I just cant decide who to cut out of Hogan, Lamb and Lonie  :-\

Mat0369

Considering 2 of Miller and Vandenberg could drop out of the 22 next week I wouldn't really want to try and find another mid rookie. The way I see it, you might lose 10-15 points in the first couple of rounds but you might make up for it in the long run of having these guys play week in week out and not having to burn a trade. Worst case, you can burn that trade in round 3 and have the flexibility to move Gray before the price rise

auscoyote

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 03, 2015, 05:41:55 PM
Can I get some opinions on which way you guys think I should go?

At the moment I have Salem and Clark at 4 and 5, and I then have Hogan, Lamb and Lonie meaning I'll have to field one of them each week

I actually have Gray in the mids, so I can swing Gray forward which moves Salem and Clark to 5 and 6, meaning I don't have to field any of the 3, but I would have to drop one from my team, and in turn bring in a mid rookie

Now, I currently have Heeney, Vandenberg, CEY and Miller filling M8-11, so I can only field one of them each week while the other 3 just sit on the pine.

So, I can drop Hogan or Lamb (very keen to keep Lonie) and bring in Cockatoo, and then I will have Cockatoo, Heeney, Vandenberg, CEY and Miller and need to field 2 of them each week, or do I just keep Gray in the mids, all 3 of Hogan, Lamb and Lonie

It's basically, Lonie vs any one of those mid rookies on field each week I guess. Now I know the obvious choice is probably to get the extra mid on ground, but in doing that I just cant decide who to cut out of Hogan, Lamb and Lonie  :-\

I would drop lamb and go Hogan for the JS on the slow burn along with Lonie for SP. Move Gray down and go the Cocky route.
That way you have the JS of Cockatoo and also the option to grab Anderson if he is not the sub, which i dont think many coaches may be able to do if they load up with the Melb rooks.

Whats ya opinion on Miller? I have him atm and would like to risk him but having doubts he can make the three weeks straight. When is Omeara due back and will Miller be the one most likely to make way. I wouldn't like to get stuck with Miller on 2 good games, that would shower me :P