The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

Im also worried about saad and miller JS TBH
Gold cost have a few players to come back in.

ryanbob0357

when do we find out the finalised teams for the sunday game? Not sure about cocky and CEY starting this week

Mat0369

Quote from: lucky on April 03, 2015, 01:47:41 PM
Im also worried about saad and miller JS TBH
Gold cost have a few players to come back in.

Saad is battling with Lemmens and he is pretty underdone. I think if Saad plays well he can hold the spot since Lemmens is also a young guy who managed to establish himself in the side last season. He doesn't even need to rack up the pill, he just needs to be strong defensively against his opponents and play his role

ronl

I'm having a little each-way on Touk Miller, looks a likely type, he's fast and he's cheap.

Big Mac

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 03, 2015, 12:53:07 PM
@Lucky - good point about Vince coming back. I think Brayshaw or Vanders are the two most likely to make way for him, and it will probably come down to who performs the worse out of both this weekend

Just on this - I reckon Vince would come into the side for Toumpas before Brayshaw/Vanders. A lot depends on this game though

Rusty00

Assuming all make the final 21 who would you start at F6 out Hogan, Lamb or Lonie?

Mark

Im starting Lamb just over Hogan...hope it works

Ricochet

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 03, 2015, 02:56:03 PM
Assuming all make the final 21 who would you start at F6 out Hogan, Lamb or Lonie?
Hoges imo. Most the footy coming into attack for WCE will go through JJK

colmullet

Saad Vs Lonie Vs Tarrant for final fwd rookie spot?

LF

Quote from: Ricochet on April 03, 2015, 03:26:01 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on April 03, 2015, 02:56:03 PM
Hoges imo. Most the footy coming into attack for WCE will go through JJK

Yep this is correct and we saw it during NAB as well if it's not being kicked to JJK it's usually Lecca who is the other.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ryanbob0357 on April 03, 2015, 01:54:55 PM
when do we find out the finalised teams for the sunday game? Not sure about cocky and CEY starting this week

About 5pm ish I think

Cockatoo is playing 100%. Already been confirmed by the Cats

I'm not fielding Hogan or Lamb, I've got them both on the bench. If Lonie gets named then it's going to be a hard choice because I really want him too, but feel wrong dropping Hoges or Lamb  :-\

auscoyote

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 03, 2015, 04:25:18 PM
I'm not fielding Hogan or Lamb, I've got them both on the bench. If Lonie gets named then it's going to be a hard choice because I really want him too, but feel wrong dropping Hoges or Lamb  :-\

Same, I'm kinda hoping Lonie dosen't get named so i wont have to choose. Lonie wont be a slow burn like Hogan if he can stay in the team and he will probably score better than lamb imo. Hogan and lamb have the JS though :-\

RaisyDaisy

Ricochet

essendon

Quote from: Ricochet on April 03, 2015, 04:54:52 PM
Lonie made the cut
Where'd you get the teams so quick at?
You are all over everything!!