The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: nperera95 on March 30, 2015, 01:10:05 PM
Quote from: _wato on March 30, 2015, 01:06:55 PM
How many people are not going with NVB?

Me. Ive gone with Cripps, Sheed, Newton and Cockatoo as my mid 'premo' rookies
I'd go VB over Sheed. Sheed's DT:SC ratio is pretty average and at least VB has proven he can score semi decent

RaisyDaisy

YoungGun

first major change to my team in a long time but not loving the mid rookies much at all and gone midpricers at M5 & M6 hoping one will quickly turn into GAJ, also had to go Hogan to Lamb to do so. Dont really mind not having Hogan in surprisingly

plumdog millionaire

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-30/young-saints-march-in

"The Saints could highlight their future by selecting young forwards Paddy McCartin, Jack Lonie and rookie Jack Sinclair."

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on March 30, 2015, 01:59:08 PM

"The Saints could highlight their future by selecting young forwards Paddy McCartin, Jack Lonie and rookie Jack Sinclair."

Hehe posted that on the previous page ;)

Ricochet

This will open up a few spots

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/collingwood-pair-on-drug-test-20150330-1maznj.html?&utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn:twi-14omn0023-optim-nnn:nonpaid-27/06/2014-social_traffic-all-organicpost-nnn-age-o&campaign_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_twitter

Two Collingwood footballers are understood to have tested positive to a performance enhancing drug.

The Magpie pair, Lachy Keeffe and Josh Thomas, are believed to have tested positive to the presence in samples collected earlier in the year.

If proven the player are facing a lengthy suspension and possible dismissal from the club.

Collingwood chief executive Gary Pert did not return calls from Fairfax Media today but the Magpies are understood to be considering their legal position with regards to the players.

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 30, 2015, 02:00:00 PM
Quote from: plumdog millionaire on March 30, 2015, 01:59:08 PM

Hehe posted that on the previous page ;)

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jackross10

Quote from: Ricochet on March 30, 2015, 02:00:40 PM
This will open up a few spots

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/collingwood-pair-on-drug-test-20150330-1maznj.html?&utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn:twi-14omn0023-optim-nnn:nonpaid-27/06/2014-social_traffic-all-organicpost-nnn-age-o&campaign_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_twitter

Two Collingwood footballers are understood to have tested positive to a performance enhancing drug.

The Magpie pair, Lachy Keeffe and Josh Thomas, are believed to have tested positive to the presence in samples collected earlier in the year.

If proven the player are facing a lengthy suspension and possible dismissal from the club.

Collingwood chief executive Gary Pert did not return calls from Fairfax Media today but the Magpies are understood to be considering their legal position with regards to the players.

Freeman pls

GoLions

Bully

Quote from: GoLions on March 30, 2015, 02:10:16 PM
Well then...Freeman back in?

Would solve a truckload of problems.

eaglesman

Quote from: Ricochet on March 30, 2015, 01:27:45 PM

I'd go VB over Sheed. Sheed's DT:SC ratio is pretty average and at least VB has proven he can score semi decent

Fancy $50 on that ... I'll pick sheed you pick van berlo ... Highest scoring player by years end ???

Ricochet

Quote from: eaglesman on March 30, 2015, 02:17:58 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 30, 2015, 01:27:45 PM

Fancy $50 on that ... I'll pick sheed you pick van berlo ... Highest scoring player by years end ???
I'll play for bragging rights. Total score at seasons end, done.

The_Captain

Wonder what they took... Surely not another coedine...

Ricochet

Quote from: The_Captain on March 30, 2015, 02:42:31 PM
lol nope, it was Clenbuterol

T Dog

Quote from: Ricochet on March 30, 2015, 02:44:14 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on March 30, 2015, 02:42:31 PM
lol nope, it was Clenbuterol

That's not a good look. Perhaps contaminated food, otherwise trouble brewing