The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Big Mac

Nige

Knee jerks, knee jerks everywhere.

Mat0369

Knee jerks only work with premiums, rookies 85% of the time come down to who is actually named round 1.

Money Shot

Any ruck rookies look like playing?

RaisyDaisy

Newton is looking very good, but I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are on him and more so his JS

I remember last year Michie was very popular. We all thought being taken from Freo meant he was bought over for a reason - to play, and we all know how that ended up. My concerns are that the same thing could happen to Newton

Also, there are so many forward rookies that I want to start, and coupled with the premo's I want to start it's becoming extremely hard to fit them all in!

Hypothetically, if all of these guys got named rd1, who would you leave out?

Salem, Clark, Karnezis, Hogan, Lamb, Daniel, Lonie, Lambert, Krakouer

That's 9 cheap forwards, and I want them all LOL. Obviously I could put Lambert and Krakouer into the mids if they all got named, but ideally Id like to have one in the forwards and one in the mids to open up DPP

Salem, Clark, Karnezis on field with Hogan and Lamb on bench, I really like the looks of Lonie too. Hmmmmm

Jackross10

RaisyDaisy

Sorry, didn't mention him because he was already in my mids bench  :D

Money Shot

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 15, 2015, 09:40:40 AM
Newton is looking very good, but I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are on him and more so his JS

I remember last year Michie was very popular. We all thought being taken from Freo meant he was bought over for a reason - to play, and we all know how that ended up. My concerns are that the same thing could happen to Newton

Also, there are so many forward rookies that I want to start, and coupled with the premo's I want to start it's becoming extremely hard to fit them all in!

That's 9 cheap forwards, and I want them all LOL. Obviously I could put Lambert and Krakouer into the mids if they all got named, but ideally Id like to have one in the forwards and one in the mids to open up DPP

Salem, Clark, Karnezis on field with Hogan and Lamb on bench, I really like the looks of Lonie too. Hmmmmm

Lambert, Krakouer, Steele all on your mids bench?
Then have a all rookie forward line ::)

eaglesman

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 15, 2015, 09:40:40 AM

And by next weekend add Murray Newman to the list, looked class for East perth he will play

LF

He needs to be elevated first

The_Captain

Not all will get named! So that will help us slightly!

eaglesman

Quote from: LF on March 15, 2015, 11:46:58 AM

Not even worried about him getting elevated ... He is a monty to get it ... As if we are going to upgrade hacks like Lucas ?

LF

Quote from: eaglesman on March 15, 2015, 12:49:35 PM
Quote from: LF on March 15, 2015, 11:46:58 AM

Not even worried about him getting elevated ... He is a monty to get it ... As if we are going to upgrade hacks like Lucas ?

I beg to differ we need tall defenders rather than another forward,Powell is likely to get upgraded because he is  a player we may  actually need to use at some point during the season.

The_Captain

Plus newmans got to earn his stripes... Can't just walk out of prison into 22. He has making up to do!