Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Quote from: Vinny on February 22, 2015, 08:11:23 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on February 22, 2015, 08:04:30 PM
Quote from: meow meow on February 22, 2015, 06:35:25 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on February 22, 2015, 06:21:14 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 22, 2015, 03:50:06 PM
He's  an outside running winger, doesnt need to be huge just needs to utilise his pace

Better hope he doesn't get caught lol....

Kade Simpson weighs 75 kg and he's one of the toughest and most durable players in the game.

Bit shorter than 184 isnt he? Hardly say kade Simpson is one of the toughest in the game as well... Wouldn't put him in top 100 that's for sure..
Wow, are you serious? Assuming you don't watch Carlton play? Everyone knows how tough Simmo is.

Didn't say he is in bottom 100 just not in top 100 lol. There is 700 players in league....

RaisyDaisy

Gotta side with the majority here, sorry Capt  :-[

Simmo is tough as nails, and well in truly in the higher part of Top 100

Vinny

He'd be in the Top 30 easily man. ;)

The_Captain

Ahahah okay.

None the less boekhorst is in my side currently. Wonder if Dick will get games early?

Rusty00

Obviously we'll find out more during the NAB Cup, but what are people's initial thoughts on Tim Membrey?

Hasn't got much mention around here presumably as everyone is more focused on Hogan, Clark, Salem and even Karnezis.

Ricochet

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 26, 2015, 07:16:45 AM
Obviously we'll find out more during the NAB Cup, but what are people's initial thoughts on Tim Membrey?

Hasn't got much mention around here presumably as everyone is more focused on Hogan, Clark, Salem and even Karnezis.
Got a close eye on him but not sure on scoring potential. Worth keeping an eye on though

Drak

Unless Heeney pulls out a parker, odds would suggest he is a vest candidate at best? Only Malceski spot up for grabs and you have TMitch>Zjones>BJack in the pecking order? Surely....

Ricochet

Quote from: Drak on February 26, 2015, 10:13:07 AM
Unless Heeney pulls out a parker, odds would suggest he is a vest candidate at best? Only Malceski spot up for grabs and you have TMitch>Zjones>BJack in the pecking order? Surely....
Personally think some of these quality kids like Heeney will overtake boys like Bird

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 26, 2015, 07:16:45 AM

I remember seeing a tweet regarding his impressive SC scores in the ressies. I'll keep an eye on him, but cant see myself actually picking him. He is a KPP playing for a shower team, and NROO is still the big dog down forward

I'm expecting 50-60 average

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ricochet on February 26, 2015, 10:27:09 AM
Personally think some of these quality kids like Heeney will overtake boys like Bird

We know that at Sydney as long as you're playing well, you don't get dropped.

Lloyd and Cunners are perfect examples

honza

When Nic Newman gets over his knee they'll want to put games in him.

Holz

the more i read about dummont the more i think he is a chance to play. Scott said the incident was out of character and that hints he could be a shot to get a gig. Named in the NAB round 1 game and will very closely monitor him.

honza

Yada yada we'll just have to wait for the NAB.

OMG.

IT'S BACK!!!!

Woppa15

What sort of player is De Goey? Any chance he could fill Seedsmans role while he's injured and then possibly hold onto the spot?

Jackross10

Quote from: Woppa15 on February 26, 2015, 06:13:07 PM
What sort of player is De Goey? Any chance he could fill Seedsmans role while he's injured and then possibly hold onto the spot?

He'll get games in our midfield anyway