Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 23, 2015, 10:22:54 PM
Quote from: Nige on January 23, 2015, 10:21:48 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 23, 2015, 10:17:42 PM
Quote from: Jackross10 on January 23, 2015, 10:16:21 PM
Quote from: Nige on January 23, 2015, 10:12:06 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on January 23, 2015, 10:10:49 PM
Quote from: ben_020285 on January 23, 2015, 10:09:30 PM
The worst thing about the measly 2 players in the defenders column of the Herald Sun's opinion of the best 22 is that Hugh Goddard is actually very unlikely to play round 1.
and Nathan Brown will barely make 50k
Yeah, I really don't think he's worth picking.

Agree

anybody will be a better option but if there are no other options what you going to do then?
Still not pick him.

::)
As Rico just pointed out, there are other ways. You could always find a way to make a Waters or Whitecross type your D6, especially given the abundance of cheaper options on other lines.

RaisyDaisy

Like every other year the structure we go with is dependant on how many rookies are available in each line

Kinda makes the whole RMT section and us putting all that time in a waste, but we do it anyway because we love it  ;D

eaglesman

Waters for d6

Best 22 for Adelaide has otten at full back and obviously he won't play

Who will take his spot?
Thinking lever is a chance of grasping a gig in the back line given some preseason talk ... Hope so!!!!

folks whitex has no job security even if named round 1 ... Can see him being rotated plenty

Will be adjusting my team for waters at d6 and welcome van berlo in for crouch

H1bb3i2d

I've had Waters at D5 for a while, willing to make D6 a cheap mid-pricer if need be too. Teams with Waters at D4 just have no chance though.

meow meow

Quote from: eaglesman on January 24, 2015, 01:08:28 AM
Waters for d6

Who will take his spot?
Thinking lever is a chance of grasping a gig in the back line given some preseason talk ... Hope so!!!!

folks whitex has no job security even if named round 1 ... Can see him being rotated plenty

FB is Hartigan's to lose at the moment.

eaglesman

Quote from: meow meow on January 24, 2015, 01:40:47 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on January 24, 2015, 01:08:28 AM
Waters for d6

Who will take his spot?

FB is Hartigan's to lose at the moment.

Totally agree ... Would be great for all if he loses it though :)

batt

I'm hoping Zak Jones will get a permanent gig.  He's about the only cheapo I can see for D6.  By the sounds of it very well liked by both  fans and club.

Nige

Quote from: batt on January 25, 2015, 11:04:26 AM
I'm hoping Zak Jones will get a permanent gig.  He's about the only cheapo I can see for D6.  By the sounds of it very well liked by both  fans and club.
Yep, same here. Currently my D6 in hope this happens.

quinny88

What were the options In defence this time last year? I remember there being almost none until the nab challenge came around and guys like Langford popped up. It will sort itself out

Jackross10

Quote from: quinny88 on January 25, 2015, 09:30:18 PM
What were the options In defence this time last year? I remember there being almost none until the nab challenge came around and guys like Langford popped up. It will hopefully sort itself out

MC

What were the options In defence this time last year? I remember there being almost none until the nab challenge came around and guys like Langford popped up. It will sort itself out

Spot on!

eaglesman

Quote from: MC on January 25, 2015, 10:14:39 PM

Spot on!

Feel like I had Langdon Langford McDonald and Kolodjashnij locked in early and they stayed in my side ... There definitely is not 4 options this season
Please give us something NAB Cup

quinny88

Quote from: eaglesman on January 25, 2015, 10:32:09 PM

Spot on!

Feel like I had Langdon Langford McDonald and Kolodjashnij locked in early and they stayed in my side ... There definitely is not 4 options this season

Not so sure about that eagles :P

Quote from: eaglesman on January 31, 2014, 12:08:20 AM
Houli Hurn Henderson grimes suckling kolodjashnij (fuller gardiner)

Ablett Fyfe Murphy Beams BEllis Martin Xellis  (Garlett, dunstan)

Nic Nat Sandi (thurlow nankervis)

Dangerfield Martin Franklin Zorko Bock Taylor (Impey Kersten)

justaverage

eaglesman

Quote from: quinny88 on January 25, 2015, 11:07:34 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on January 25, 2015, 10:32:09 PM

Spot on!

Not so sure about that eagles :P

Quote from: eaglesman on January 31, 2014, 12:08:20 AM
Houli Hurn Henderson grimes suckling kolodjashnij (fuller gardiner)

Ablett Fyfe Murphy Beams BEllis Martin Xellis  (Garlett, dunstan)

Nic Nat Sandi (thurlow nankervis)

Dangerfield Martin Franklin Zorko Bock Taylor (Impey Kersten)

Ok placeholders early whilst fiddling with my team I wouldn't of started bock obviously which proves he placeholders point ... maybe nt locked but in my side, I started both KK mcdonald Langdon and Langford I assure you ... Langdon actually started in the middle for me though but was still defensive cover ... I remember KK missed round 1 and I decided to start him similar to the way I did with Terlich the year before ... I clearly wouldn't of started bock last year is enough reason to prove my point ...

But you have way too much time on your hands to actually go and look for that