The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyBoy

What about Shaun Edwards? Will he be dropped this week after his piss poor performance? With Carlisle out, Hird hinted Hurley might swap into the FWD line. Would this give Edwards redemption?

blackrose

Quote from: NickyBoy on June 30, 2015, 10:06:24 PM
What about Shaun Edwards? Will he be dropped this week after his piss poor performance? With Carlisle out, Hird hinted Hurley might swap into the FWD line. Would this give Edwards redemption?

Guess you will find out thursday night when teams are announced?

NickyBoy

Quote from: blackrose on July 01, 2015, 12:00:48 AM

Thursday is too long  >:(

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: NickyBoy on July 01, 2015, 12:17:56 PM
Quote from: blackrose on July 01, 2015, 12:00:48 AM
Will this guy play?

Thursday is too long  >:(

62% of posts on this forum  :-X

Spanner221

Quote from: enzedder on June 30, 2015, 07:32:56 PM
McKenzie will be back sooner or later. Thought he'd play last week. Good game in the magoos and putting his hand up.

Apparently Seb Ross has traded him out of his team. Maybe he knows something we don't?

blackrose

Mckenzie not best 22 atm. Maybe in a year or two

RaisyDaisy

Is anyone jumping on any rookies this week?

Maynard and Daniel seem like the best options

Downie is on the bubble for ruck cover but I dont think he is really worth using a trade on

Knight, Garner, Pruden, Harmes, Fields and Laverde all played their first games too

I only have 5 trades left, but because my current rookies that I have who are on the chopping block (Pearce, Kavanagh and Dale) are worth bugger all I don't think it's worth it for me to use a precious trade on any of them to get Maynard or Daniel, or should I?

spuddy9595

I brought Maynard in last week because I was down a couple of players and he went ok, 66 could have got more but had a few clangers as was expected given the weather conditions in Adelaide, he is a good size player should get more games based on that performance.

Elcapitano

Did anyone catch the crows game?

I'm looking to downgrade Lonie and now am thinking to hold off on my original plan of bringing in C Daniel to see how Riley Knights goes.
Thoughts?

ants

maynard or knight? who will play more games?

AaronKirk

Quote from: ants on July 13, 2015, 11:03:27 AM

I can only comment on Maynard because I didn't see the Crows game.

Maynard gets a fair bit of the ball but did cough it up a bit and with Marley Williams back this week I would say Maynard's JS is not great

Scharenberg is biding his time waiting for a game as well.

honza

Quote from: AaronKirk on July 13, 2015, 11:11:19 AM
Quote from: ants on July 13, 2015, 11:03:27 AM

I can only comment on Maynard because I didn't see the Crows game.

Maynard gets a fair bit of the ball but did cough it up a bit and with Marley Williams back this week I would say Maynard's JS is not great

Scharenberg is biding his time waiting for a game as well.

Taylor Adams booked some annual leave in that game though

no eye deer

I need one more rookie downgrade to be able to get both Gaz and Hodge to complete my side. It will leave me with five trades and a complete team with the best player(s) in each line.
The trouble is none of my rookies are fat enough to raise the cash this week and Hodges BE is in the 30s. :( He's just slipping from my grasp. A big game from Lever this week would help! Any back rookies worth a look?

Slashers

Be nice if at least 1 (or even 2) of Hamling, Dumont or McKenzie could be named next week!

And please, please, please Knight too!! 8)

Capper

I hope Knight keeps his spot