The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roti

Lambert is the only one I think has a good chance of playing round 1 for the Tiges. Mature aged fwd/mid who has been an excellent VFL player and is certainly ready to go. Corey Ellis and Nathan Drummond would be outside chances

honza

Walsh - 102k rook at Carlton. He's turning heads at the moment.

honza

I've been monitoring training reports for Collingwood, and Karnezis is apparently well short fitness wise. Freeman is blitzing.

Jroo

Quote from: swans15 on December 23, 2014, 12:19:20 PM
Think Nic Newman at 102k will get games for Swans. Elite left foot kick and won the rising star equivalent in the Vfl. Recruited to fill the void left by Malceski's departure.
Yep I'd put him on the list, reckon he's a good chance to get games!

RaisyDaisy

OP Updated

Feel like there might be a couple of guys on the list who either wont get games, or if they do will be irrelevant, but any further updates let me know :)

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 23, 2014, 06:35:11 PM
OP Updated

Feel like there might be a couple of guys on the list who either wont get games, or if they do will be irrelevant, but any further updates let me know :)
Yeh you're right man might as well take off Blakely like you mentioned before. It'll be tough to break into our side and rate Weller higher

Ringo

Probaly skipped over mine where i said Jonathan freeman at $173k still rookie price.

RaisyDaisy

Blakely removed and Freeman added

I feel like theres a handful of guys we should remove, but I guess once we get closer to the NAB we can start to trim down the list to the best options

H1bb3i2d

It's just all one big watch-list for now. No point trying to trim players off it yet, unless you have a crystal ball..... anyone?

TomK

I'd say Lever is a better chance for games than Wigg, even though he is coming off a reconstruction.

T Dog

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on December 23, 2014, 07:13:16 PM
It's just all one big watch-list for now. No point trying to trim players off it yet, unless you have a crystal ball..... anyone?

Yep..but only one is crystal..but thanks for asking  ;D

honza

Quote from: honza on December 23, 2014, 05:07:21 PM
Walsh - 102k rook at Carlton. He's turning heads at the moment.

Drop him off the list. I dare you.

RaisyDaisy

Geez he looks like a ready made player!

Will be keeping a close eye on him for sure  :D

nperera95

What are the chances of Matthew Scharenberg getting games this season?

Big Mac

Quote from: nperera95 on December 24, 2014, 11:23:24 AM
What are the chances of Matthew Scharenberg getting games this season?

He did his ACL in August so we probably won't see him this year