The Playing Rookies Thread

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doggoneit

Quote from: sammy123 on April 23, 2015, 07:09:54 PM
Does anyone have anderson? Will you be trading if you do?

yes no

Goosey

Quote from: Doggoneit on April 23, 2015, 08:07:24 PM

yes no

Disappointed that I traded Miller instead of Anderson last week. Will just hold for now, other trades are more productive for me.

Doggoneit

Quote from: Goosey on April 23, 2015, 08:14:00 PM
Quote from: Doggoneit on April 23, 2015, 08:07:24 PM

yes no

Disappointed that I traded Miller instead of Anderson last week. Will just hold for now, other trades are more productive for me.

I'll use him for loophole purposes this week and look for cows next week

Mark

Quote from: BomberSam on April 23, 2015, 07:10:41 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 23, 2015, 07:00:51 PM
Harris Andrews (DEF) named at Full Forward this week and Jake Kelly (DEF) named on ground too

Is anyone considering downgrading Goodes to either of these?

My scenario is that I either trade Lonie to Krakouer, or Goodes to one of these two. If Goodes makes the cut he will continue to lose cash. Lonie has a negative BE so seems silly to trade him, but he isn't projected to make a lot and will most likely be a slow generator, like Jake Neade was.

Definitely considering a move like that! But which one? We can only hope Goodes is cut tomorrow, then we can loophole him this week with McIntosh while we have a look at Andrews and Kelly.

Yeah im hoping the same as watching these 2 very closely and want 1 of them also for Spud Goodes..

quinny88

Please be a late out Goodes!

frenzy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 22, 2015, 07:22:02 PM
If I get Krak this week, I am getting rid of Lonie

I have Bartel to trade, but with no additional funds I need to cull Lonie for Krak early so I can turn Bartel into Goldy

If I don't, and just use the 1 trade on Bartel, then Buddy or Roughy are my only real options (No mids 550k or less that interest me), but my forward line is already stacked and I don't really want either of them right now. Goldy or Sloane are the two I am deciding between, and that requires 2 trades this week to get either of them

Will cull Salem to Tarrant next week if Tarrant looks to have cemented a spot too

Hope so, but Hansen back first game in the ressi's this week, so he would wanna hope he don't find form early.

RaisyDaisy

Poor week for Defender Rookies this week (Saad, Tosh and Oxley all scoring low, but in reality their scores are on par for rookie defenders, it's just that they've shown us they can actually score really well)

Mid rookies are going bonkers!

I've got Cripps and Vanders on field who both ton up, and so far Miller 80odd sitting on my bench and Krakouer sitting on my bench too pushing 50 and its not even 1/2 time and Heeney still to come as E too. I hope CEY can produce tomorrow because I've got some great scores sitting on the pine

Hogan, Salem and Lonie done awesome up forward too so far!

Great news for all of us now with some nice juicy cash rises coming up over the next few weeks

Mat0369

The only downside is one of the best possible downgrade targets in Krak will be on the bubble next week and I have no one to downgrade to him. I was intending on cutting Lonie but he has a bit of cash to earn, I am not really keen on cutting Salem early, Hogan hell no, Clark should still be good for a few price rises, Miller, Heeney, Cripps, Van Berlo, Vandenberg and CEY need to be held for the time being. If only he was DEF/MID instead of FWD/MID

RaisyDaisy

Krakouer, Tarrant, Andrews and Kelly

Any other rookies on the bubble next week?

I already have Krakouer, but I'm going to need a mid rookie downgrade target asap

Big Mac

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 25, 2015, 09:26:38 PM

I already have Krakouer, but I'm going to need a mid rookie downgrade target asap

Who are you downgrading in the mids?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 25, 2015, 09:28:19 PM

Clark, Salem or possibly Bellchambers. I'll trade one of them out, move Krak from mid bench to fwd and bring in a mid rookie

Will be culling one of them in the next week or two so I can turn Goodes into a premo defender

My forward line is deep, and with Krak and Hogan scoring well, plus I will keep 2 of 3 mentioned, that's enough. I don't need all 5 in the forwards

Mat0369

Whitecross

Big Mac

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 25, 2015, 09:31:44 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on April 25, 2015, 09:28:19 PM

Clark, Salem or possibly Bellchambers. I'll trade one of them out, move Krak from mid bench to fwd and bring in a mid rookie

Will be culling one of them in the next week or two

Interesting - I'm considering culling NVB

I cannot bring myself to get rid of of Belly as I know I would eventually be facing a donut in the rucks - Losing points by having him on the field though...

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 25, 2015, 09:35:03 PM
Interesting - I'm considering culling NVB

I cannot bring myself to get rid of of Belly as I know I would eventually be facing a donut in the rucks - Losing points by having him on the field though...

Yeah I doubt I will cull Belly because his DPP is very handy, but once I cull Clark or Salem and turn Goodes into a premo defender, I can field 2 of Hogan, Krak or Salem/Clark each week and just leave Belly on the bench

Mat0369

Clark is the one I am considering. NVB is expected to have a BE of like 32 for the next 2 weeks, there is a bit of cash to be made there. I think Salem still holds value and I have Bellcho at R2 so he stays. I already have a fair chunk of change (250k) so upgrades won't be an issue soon enough.