Holzmans Heroes 2015

Started by Holz, December 11, 2014, 03:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Quote from: GM on December 11, 2014, 09:46:52 PM
I also feel The Pig has seen his best.
Past his best  :o Buddy, The pig is just hitting his Prime now  ;) Bucks will help him if anything, coming up against him round one. Bucks cant coach so Rocky will go big  ;)

GM

Quote from: nrich102 on December 11, 2014, 09:51:06 PM
Past his best  :o Buddy, The pig is just hitting his Prime now  ;) Bucks will help him if anything, coming up against him round one. Bucks cant coach so Rocky will go big  ;)
Not sure what you're saying here NR.
I don't see the same discipline at Collingwood since Mick left.
Swanny is a Fantasy Hall of Famer.
I just don't see the desire and hunger in him like he had.
I would be glad to be proven wrong though.

Nige

Quote from: GM on December 11, 2014, 10:07:39 PM
I believe he's referring to the new pig, Sir Tom Rockliff.  ;)

nrich102

Swan aint the pig anymore mate  ;)

GoLions

Read carefully ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions on December 11, 2014, 10:09:41 PM
Read carefully ;)

get back under the radar you

Holz

well the DPP changes just made it a whole lot easier

K.Simpson, M.Hibberd, H.Shaw, G.Birchall, B.Waters. H.Goddard (S.Biggs, B.Abbott)
G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, J.Selwood, J.Watson, J.P.Kennedy, N.Freeman, J.Laverde, C.Blakely (A.Neal-Buleen, B.Stretch)
T.Goldstein, M.Luenburger (M.Harvey F/R, M.King)
L.Franklin, B.Goddard, D.Swan, T.Bellchambers F/R, M.Clark, C.Petrecca (J.Hogan, T.Mclean)

looking powerhouse now.

Money Shot

great looking team. Looks very similar to mine.
Love the defence not sure on Waters though although there aren't many good mid price players in the defence this year.
Again great midfield although I am not sure if all the rookies will play and you may need to spend more money on guys like Brayshaw who will get games. But at the moment it looks good.
Rucks are good although I would rather Kreuzer than Leuy.
Again great forward line cant really comment there.

Dons

Quote from: Holz on December 12, 2014, 12:22:33 PM

K.Simpson, M.Hibberd, H.Shaw, G.Birchall, B.Waters. H.Goddard (S.Biggs, B.Abbott)
G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, J.Selwood, J.Watson, J.P.Kennedy, N.Freeman, J.Laverde, C.Blakely (A.Neal-Buleen, B.Stretch)
L.Franklin, B.Goddard, D.Swan, T.Bellchambers F/R, M.Clark, C.Petrecca (J.Hogan, T.Mclean)

looking powerhouse now.
Except for rd12 - all 4 premo fwds out, plus 4 of your 5 premo mids. I noticed the same issue with my side ...

Holz

Quote from: Dons on December 12, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

looking powerhouse now.
Except for rd12 - all 4 premo fwds out, plus 4 of your 5 premo mids. I noticed the same issue with my side ...

haven't looked into the byes too much but loading up on round 12 premos is the way to go. as will be turning all my round 12 rookies into 11 and 10 over the byes.

Bellchambers will go probably round 12.

Dons

Quote from: Holz on December 12, 2014, 05:34:34 PM

looking powerhouse now.

haven't looked into the byes too much but loading up on round 12 premos is the way to go. as will be turning all my round 12 rookies into 11 and 10 over the byes.

Byes are round 11, 12 and 13 this year mate. Shame the rd 12 and 13 line ups aren't swapped around...

crowls

Good point on Swannie.   Whilst capable of scoring big and consistently if Buckley gives centre time to kids then Swannie will probably average 85-90.   I have him in my team at the moment.

Not convinced Gray can go on with it and with big money  I expect him to come down for trade up at byes.  Nroo is a possible starter as proven early performer and may be a better value than Swan.

like the team.   be good to find some quality rookie backmen to slot into the team.

Holz

Quote from: Dons on December 13, 2014, 12:44:19 PM

looking powerhouse now.

Byes are round 11, 12 and 13 this year mate. Shame the rd 12 and 13 line ups aren't swapped around...

thanks, but I have learnt than we picking premo mids don't focus on the bye rounds too much. if it was round 11 than you couldn't do it but I will be dropping all my round 12 rookies hopefully for round 11 guys or worse case scenario a few straight swap.

Ablett Pendles Selwod are just locks and Watson is underpriced and Im hoping for 112+.
JPK was going almost 118 before his sub game dropped him to 114 so I expect 117+

those 2 with the big 3 should push me towards the top of the ranking as most top teams have a strong midfield to start to pump out monster scores.

fasttrack13

JPK tends to be a late season fader he was at 125-130 before he dropped to 118... Only one year where i recall he didn't averaged 120 or so... hit or miss with him. Like you said tho he's at a low price so probably worth it!

Dons

Quote from: Holz on December 17, 2014, 05:31:54 PM
Quote from: Dons on December 13, 2014, 12:44:19 PM

looking powerhouse now.

thanks, but I have learnt than we picking premo mids don't focus on the bye rounds too much. if it was round 11 than you couldn't do it but I will be dropping all my round 12 rookies hopefully for round 11 guys or worse case scenario a few straight swap.

Ablett Pendles Selwod are just locks and Watson is underpriced and Im hoping for 112+.
JPK was going almost 118 before his sub game dropped him to 114 so I expect 117+

those 2 with the big 3 should push me towards the top of the ranking as most top teams have a strong midfield to start to pump out monster scores.
Fair enough mate. I had JPK and priddis from the get go last year, to go with gaz and pendles, as they were both well underpriced then in my eyes. Not too sure about this year, but with a few likely rd 12 fwd premiums too, I might look at a griffin or similar to trade into a rd 12 guy for rd 13.