Holzmans Heroes 2015

Started by Holz, December 11, 2014, 03:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

I couldnt keep the 5 premo mids, I like the cheap options anyway so its ok. With the all the problems in defence, completely stacked it.

K.Simpson,H.Shaw, M.Hibberd,G.Birchall, G.Ibbotson, B.Whitecross, (H.Goodard,D.Volojo Rainbow)
G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, J.Selwood, J.Kennedy, N.Van Berlo, A.Brayshaw, N.Cockatoo ,S.Biggs (B.Boekenhurst, N.Freeman, N.Krakoer)
T.Goldstein, N.Naitunui (T.Nankervis)
L.Franklin, D.Martin, D.Swan, M.Clark, J.Hogan, J.Laverde (C.Daniel, K.Lambert)

RaisyDaisy

Who's Boekenhurst? :P

Really like what you've done hear holz and it's given me something to think about too

I've also got a team with a stacked backline, you can check out my RMT, but you've been able to get 4 200k rookies on the field plus the good cheap options on the bench as well as a set and forget ruck

Really like this approach and def gives me something to think about :)

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 14, 2015, 12:21:28 AM

Really like what you've done hear holz and it's given me something to think about too

I've also got a team with a stacked backline, you can check out my RMT, but you've been able to get 4 200k rookies on the field plus the good cheap options on the bench as well as a set and forget ruck

I think if your cheaping out with only 4 premo mids you need the best of the best premos and the nest of the best rookies.

Mat0369

Quote from: Holz on February 14, 2015, 12:23:26 AM
I think if your cheaping out with only 4 premo mids you need the best of the best premos and the nest of the best rookies.

This is true and basically what I have been rolling with. I decided to load up on forward and back options, mid price in the ruck and take my two POD's in the middle with Gaz and Pendles. With the backs the way they are we don't have much of a choice.

meow meow

The guy that you keep calling Blair when his name is Blaine ;)

Nice team Holz. Got any cash left over? The Hawks playing on Monday in round 1 could bite you if Whitecross is the sub. Got a back up plan?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on February 14, 2015, 02:39:01 PM

ROFL! touché!  :-[

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on February 14, 2015, 02:39:01 PM

Nice team Holz. Got any cash left over? The Hawks playing on Monday in round 1 could bite you if Whitecross is the sub. Got a back up plan?

Not much cash, if he is named than I'm picking him even if sub. So just need one of my bench to play round 1

shaker

Interesting team Holz think you will have downgrade a back for the forwards looks a tad weak down there maybe a punt on a $250- 300K back ?

Holz

Quote from: shaker on February 14, 2015, 05:04:54 PM
Interesting team Holz think you will have downgrade a back for the forwards looks a tad weak down there maybe a punt on a $250- 300K back ?

There are loads of forward cheap guys available, there are 2-3 more I want. Happy to have a weak forward line. It's where I'm making money, to go along with my mid.

shaker

Quote from: Holz on February 14, 2015, 05:18:31 PM

There are loads of forward cheap guys available, there are 2-3 more I want. Happy to have a weak forward line. It's where I'm making money, to go along with my mid.

That's all good if they play Laverde maybe , might be wrong but Lambert needs to be elevated ? and Daniel is a scrawny kid that is listed as 68 kg's on our site

Holz

Quote from: shaker on February 14, 2015, 05:25:26 PM

That's all good if they play Laverde maybe , might be wrong but Lambert needs to be elevated ? and Daniel is a scrawny kid that is listed as 68 kg's on our site

Got quite a few guys waiting to make my squad, plenty of forward options.

shaker

Quote from: Holz on February 14, 2015, 05:49:05 PM
Quote from: shaker on February 14, 2015, 05:25:26 PM

Got quite a few guys waiting to make my squad, plenty of forward options.

Yeah early days tried something new last year not touching my first roughie pick till the week before it starts sticking to it ha ha

My Chumps

No Petrecca tho? A conscious decision or just out of funds?

I'd probably slot him in instead of Biggs personally. Not really sure if he's a walk up start for the Dogs but meow would know more than me.

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on February 14, 2015, 08:49:59 PM

No Petrecca tho? A conscious decision or just out of funds?

I'd probably slot him in instead of Biggs personally. Not really sure if he's a walk up start for the Dogs but meow would know more than me.

reading reports from Roos im not sure about him or brayshaw. but brayshaw looks more afl ready than petrecca. I would put recca up front anyway but im not convicned. Biggs looks a much safer 22.

Money Shot

I don't know if you know this but Birchall was seriously injuried and will be out for months (may be wrong)