2007   22   106.3
2008   18   91.5
2009   18   94.7
2010   19   90.2
2011   14   100.9
2012   18   101.2
2013   19   96.9
2014   18   92.6

Fanplanner price $500,600 which is around the same price as Brodie Smith,Josh Gibson,Michael Hibberd and Luke Hodge

Requested by Mr Witt

Big Mac

Take out his injury game and the game he was forced to play on JRoo and he averaged 100....Seems to have turned a page at GWS with regard to his on-field indiscretions. I know I'll be starting him.

Holz

I'm super tempted to pick him, I know he can score and I expect 100 if he stays healthy with gws improving. My only worry is he misses 3-4 games and playing those rookies drops his average.

H1bb3i2d

With the lack of defender premiums actually capable of going over 95, I think the fact that he's proved he can go 100+ at GWS makes up for the fact he's drop-dead stupid and just finds ways to miss games! Pencilled on for sure :)

Keeper27

Ricochet

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on December 16, 2014, 12:42:03 AM
With the lack of defender premiums actually capable of going over 95, I think the fact that he's proved he can go 100+ at GWS makes up for the fact he's drop-dead stupid and just finds ways to miss games! Pencilled on for sure :)
Yeh its looking pretty bare down back atm. Have him locked in also, but hopefully we get a few nice surpises in defence when positions are released

Money Shot

Quote from: Ricochet on December 16, 2014, 10:38:16 AM
Yeh its looking pretty bare down back atm. Have him locked in also, but hopefully we get a few nice surpises in defence when positions are released
At the moment he is my first picked defender as he is capable of huge scores and is consistent! (When he isn't suspended  ::))

Ricochet

Quote from: Money Shot on December 16, 2014, 11:06:29 AM
At the moment he is my first picked defender as he is capable of huge scores and is consistent! (When he isn't suspended  ::))
haha the words Consistency and HShaw generally don't go together man. But he is certainly a good pick

Money Shot

Quote from: Ricochet on December 16, 2014, 11:10:16 AM
Quote from: Money Shot on December 16, 2014, 11:06:29 AM
haha the words Consistency and HShaw generally don't go together man. But he is certainly a good pick
Hahaha well compared to the other options we have got he is consistent  ::)
What I meant is he will consistently average 90+ year in year out rather than week by week

Holz

was thinking I might pick him up as a sneaky POD but looks pretty common with the lack of backman. Probably shouldn't be as popular given how many times he has let us down but hey I don't mind rollercoasters.

meow meow

If you want a POD just go for Brodie Smith. Will probably push up onto the wing next year and hasn't got the reputation of guys like Shaw and Simpson but his kicking is superb and will always see him score well. I think I'll have both him and Heef.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on December 16, 2014, 02:20:21 PM
If you want a POD just go for Brodie Smith. Will probably push up onto the wing next year and hasn't got the reputation of guys like Shaw and Simpson but his kicking is superb and will always see him score well. I think I'll have both him and Heef.

not really searching for PODs I just pick who I think is the best than hope they are a POD. Think shaw is a better pick up than Smith as just has that proven history of being elite.

Shaw NDS Hibberd will be super common but that's because they are good.

GoLions

Quote from: Holz on December 16, 2014, 02:24:53 PM
Shaw NDS Hibberd will be super common but that's because they are good.
All 3 pretty much locked in for me at this point

H1bb3i2d

Dont know if I agree. AFL clubs are certainly aware of his rebound and importance to the Crows. Huge yards gained. I know the Bombers tagged him last time round last year, and while it wasnt hugely effective, it could definitely start to catch on. He's the first candidate for a defensive forward role at the very least

Ricochet

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on December 18, 2014, 04:11:58 PM

Dont know if I agree. AFL clubs are certainly aware of his rebound and importance to the Crows. Huge yards gained. I know the Bombers tagged him last time round last year, and while it wasnt hugely effective, it could definitely start to catch on. He's the first candidate for a defensive forward role at the very least
Especially after AA honours