WXV International Draft 2014

Started by ossie85, November 30, 2014, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

need some more forwards and I like this guy, carlton need forwards so could be a goer.

Jayden Foster

can play anwhere on the ground but more suited to the forward line.

Daniel Butler

with my 3 last picks I have almost doubled my forward bench.

Toga

Toga

Just got a question, we were looking at upgrading Sam Gray from the rookie list (with a later pick, not this one), but thinking we might just leave him there actually... Is that still possible or is his upgrade already locked in?

Toga

I guess I'll just chuck this pick up, the above question still stands though! :P

Pick 83 - Beijing: TAYTE PEARS

Has played some good footy in the past, might as well take a punt on him with a late pick here. Has had a terrible run with injuries but hopefully he can get over that and be a handy player for us!

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on December 10, 2014, 07:27:51 PM
all these ex NDT boys getting picked up  :-\ wanted to rookie a few of them

Sufficiently heinous

Ringo

Royals will select Daniel Nielson to add some defensive depth

Jukes

Quote from: ossie85 on December 10, 2014, 01:10:07 PM
Quote from: Biff Tannen on December 10, 2014, 01:00:05 PM
We'll be passing the rest of the draft

So that's 3 passes?

Yep

Also, points on your rookie list count towards the points cap right? Just checking.

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on December 10, 2014, 10:17:44 PM
Just got a question, we were looking at upgrading Sam Gray from the rookie list (with a later pick, not this one), but thinking we might just leave him there actually... Is that still possible or is his upgrade already locked in?

locked in sorry guys

Quote from: Biff Tannen on December 10, 2014, 11:41:22 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on December 10, 2014, 01:10:07 PM
Quote from: Biff Tannen on December 10, 2014, 01:00:05 PM
We'll be passing the rest of the draft

So that's 3 passes?

Yep

Also, points on your rookie list count towards the points cap right? Just checking.

Yep :)

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on December 11, 2014, 05:58:11 AM
Quote from: Toga on December 10, 2014, 10:17:44 PM

locked in sorry guys

Bugger! Would've taken someone else last night then... Oh well :P

Toga

With that then Beijing won't be taking a live selection with either of our last two picks - might as well submit these now then ;)

Pick 91 - Beijing: SAM GRAY (ROOKIE UPGRADE)

Pick 95 - Beijing: PASS

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on December 11, 2014, 07:56:30 AM
With that then Beijing won't be taking a live selection with either of our last two picks - might as well submit these now then ;)

Sam Gray already on your list, you don't need to select him again.... you can pick someone else or pass

Purple 77

With the Brewers first pick, shall take Jacob Townsend

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on December 11, 2014, 08:11:55 AM

Sam Gray already on your list, you don't need to select him again.... you can pick someone else or pass

Oh shower have I confused myself here??

Sam Gray is on our senior list, and after his promotion we still have two free spots on the list? Awesome if so :)

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on December 11, 2014, 08:34:34 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on December 11, 2014, 08:11:55 AM

Oh shower have I confused myself here??

Sam Gray is on our senior list, and after his promotion we still have two free spots on the list? Awesome if so :)

^ that's correct. Sorry before I thought you were asking for an extra pick

Toga

Sweet! No no all good Oz, just didn't realise that you had already factored in that rookie promotion, in that case we'll probably be taking Pick 91 and passing on 95 so that we have a PSD pick :)