WXV International Draft 2014

Started by ossie85, November 30, 2014, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Quote from: ossie85 on December 08, 2014, 06:06:15 PM
Think Clem Smith was a great pick, thought he might go higher with his press recently
Same, slid in the real draft and couldn't expect him to slide more here to me :'(. Now just have to wait and see who's around still at 58!

Jroo

Quote from: ossie85 on December 08, 2014, 06:06:15 PM
Think Clem Smith was a great pick, thought he might go higher with his press recently
Agreed, good picks Boomz.

Pkbaldy

Yeah I got Smith @ 48 in BXV and was shocked he was still there. Defs was on our radar for our 3 in a row.

Holz

Quote from: Pkbaldy on December 08, 2014, 06:24:42 PM
Yeah I got Smith @ 48 in BXV and was shocked he was still there. Defs was on our radar for our 3 in a row.

yeah its interesting how that happens. I stole Miller with a high 30s pick in the euro but he went about right here. Guess he is alisghtly more a SC player but interesting to see who slips and who goes early. I think moore went pick 5 in ten10 and that's SC

My Chumps

Just letting ya'll know that because my draft master Memph isn't online right now, I'm probably going to give it about an hour in the hope that he comes online before picking. Got a few names in mind but I'd like to wait.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: My Chumps on December 08, 2014, 07:12:49 PM
Just letting ya'll know that because my draft master Memph isn't online right now, I'm probably going to give it about an hour in the hope that he comes online before picking. Got a few names in mind but I'd like to wait.

I am here mate. Check your PMs :P

My Chumps

Alrighty we'll take Nathan Drummond.

kilbluff1985

Seoul take Jackson Nelson

we wanted Drummond :(

AaronKirk

New York take Teia Miles

Hope RD is happy with this  :-\

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holz on December 08, 2014, 08:21:28 PM
Still waiting on Jpod to be picked up. Teams looking to avoid the spoon should be all over him soon.

Well why didnt you get him with Buenos Aires or are they tanking?

AaronKirk

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 08, 2014, 08:24:08 PM
Still waiting on Jpod to be picked up. Teams looking to avoid the spoon should be all over him soon.

Nige

Quote from: AaronKirk on December 08, 2014, 08:26:10 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 08, 2014, 08:24:08 PM

Pkbaldy

Nige

Alright, it's show time. Been waiting for these picks the whole draft and we've got our boys!

We'll start with Josh "Joshington DC" Deluca-Cardillo

Next up is Josh "Tipsy" McGuinness

And last but not least, Ed "Volks" Vickers-Willis