WXV International Draft 2014

Started by ossie85, November 30, 2014, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Dillos in serious need of some defenders. He may not be a huge SC scorer but I think he could definitely be solid and that's what the dillos need.  Probably about the right time to pick him up as he could be a really good AFL player and exactly what north need so he could easily win a spot in the 22 in the coming years.

Sam Durdin

Ringo

Again adding to our depth we will take Declan Hamilton

ossie85

Hellopplz

Quote from: ossie85 on December 08, 2014, 04:07:36 PM
Tokyo have 4 picks now!
I saw that... and then have Cairo with 3 in a roow soon enough :o. They really loaded themselves down here :P.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2014, 04:15:36 PM
Tokyo have 4 picks now!
I saw that... and then have Cairo with 3 in a roow soon enough :o. They really loaded themselves down here :P.
We had 4 in a row too before we had to send 53 to Rio in that Mackie trade.  :P

ossie85

Buenos Aires have its full list of 40 for season 2015 seniors now

Toga

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2014, 04:15:36 PM
Tokyo have 4 picks now!

Worth it. Even draft. Probs won't be worth doing again next year. Unless plenty of kids stand up. To me its look really disappointing.

Boomz

Boomz

Liam Dawson, Clem Smith, Connor Menadue my other picks.

tbagrocks

hmmm, got two of the picks we wanted, pity about earlier :-\

Nige

Haha flower, absolute carnage. Gore, Dawson and Clem were the three names ML and I literally just spoke about haha.

Holz

kind of regret giving up my picks in the 30s now.

Tanner Smith for 37, looking a shocker. Will be fine if the guy I want slips to my pick.

ossie85

Think Clem Smith was a great pick, thought he might go higher with his press recently

Ringo

We were considering him Oss but with needing forwards and mids let him slide.