WXV International Draft 2014

Started by ossie85, November 30, 2014, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Hahaha look, agree to disagree. :p McCartin will learn off the best in the business (Nroo). In my book hes one of the safest bets to be a premo kpp in years!

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 06, 2014, 06:57:12 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 06, 2014, 05:44:43 PM
good chance jbs wont be on until tomorrow i think he might be drunk at stereos currently lol

Yeah.... Drunk  :P

Haha RD knows :P

Anyways il take Lachie Weller

Nige

Just waiting for ML to reply me on Facebook, we're just trying to split two blokes.

I believe our two hours started from 9:30am. Don't wanna wait it out, but I'll give 'em a chance as it's still pretty early on a Sunday morning.  :P

Nige

This bloke won't get to our next pick and we're big fans.

The newest Cairene is Connor "Blake Lively" "Blokely" Blakely.

Nige says: Blakely's definitely got what it takes to be a star, could break into the Freo team next year and we've got no qualms with using #13 to make sure he's wearing orange and yellow for years to come.

ML says: Blokely is a great guy that does the AFL thingo really well. Whether it be pointing in directions or putting his mouth guard in his sock, he will usually be one of the best. Also was pretty good in Gossip Girl and that's as good a reason as any.

Dave says: I buy most of my clothes from Connor. They're pretty nice.

Pk says: I still wish he somehow made it to the Saints.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 07, 2014, 04:56:34 AM
Haha RD knows :P

Haha :P Hope you had a good day out there JB - Are you heading in today as well?

Torp and Jukes, your up lads!

Hoping every coach gets online today and we cans steamroll through a lot more picks :)

Nice pick too Cairo :) Blakely should be good for SC, but 13? Reckon it will pay off :)

Hellopplz

Depends if he's recovered enough... Or he never stopped :o.

Agree early for Blakely but if he can get games (probably Mundy's long term replacement), then could be a nice pick here!

elephants

WOWEE BOY OH BOY! Did not see Blakely going that early!

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 07, 2014, 12:07:39 PM
Hoping every coach gets online today and we cans steamroll through a lot more picks :)
This is going well hey RD?  :P

Quote from: elephants on December 07, 2014, 02:10:59 PM
Did not see him being available at 31.  :(

Holz

We were considering him at 15.

Luckily there are two guys left who we rate higher. Will get one of them.

elephants

Did not see him being available at 31.  :(
[/quote]

Haha yeah fair call

Nige

Love how Holz basically has two Worlds teams these days.  :P

Hellopplz

Maybe could strip him off Dublin then? Or both, then join the Dillos + Dublin ala Pumas + Wellington ;).

Jukes

Holz

People want the comp to be more equal, the cap has hurt them so doing my best for the comp..

ossie85

Quote from: Holz on December 07, 2014, 02:30:02 PM
People want the comp to be more equal, the cap has hurt them so doing my best for the comp..

Talking Buenos Aires? They traded out all their stars, and still were 1800+ points over the cap, despite being basically guaranteed bottom 4. This was after feedback, where we reduced the min by 2000 points and reduced the max which conceptually helps them also. If anything the cap was too lenient.

Plus they were top 4 for 3 years in a row, so it's not like they have been in a world of pain