WXV International Draft 2014

Started by ossie85, November 30, 2014, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Dunno if meow's too fussed about the Dillos taking players he wants when he has a 1/3 of the picks in the top 25.  :P

meow meow

Quote from: Nige on December 06, 2014, 01:52:42 PM
Dunno if meow's too fussed about the Dillos taking players he wants when he has a 1/3 of the picks in the top 25.  :P

I have a list of 25 and I am disappointed that I can't take them all  :'(

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on December 06, 2014, 01:58:26 PM
Quote from: Nige on December 06, 2014, 01:52:42 PM

I have a list of 25 and I am disappointed that I can't take them all  :'(
Aww.  :( I know the feel.

Purple 77

Well that's disappointing. Just sifted through two pages of comments and no one picked  :P

meow meow

For anyone that is interested, the TAC cup Supercoach averages of these players were...

Petracca: 123
Brayshaw: 132
Wright: 113

Hellopplz

Sorry for the hold up fellas, I literally woke up 30 minutes ago and then had to do some stuff for parents :P.

Happy to get my guy, everybody knows I love him so come on down Jayden Laverde :D :D :D. Just a plus he's at Bombers, but should be a jet in SC given the chance!

kilbluff1985

Nige

I almost wanted to just take the pick for ya it was that obvious.  :P

Holz

Vinny is going to be stoked.

Dillos pick Jordan De Goey

meow meow

Nige

I wouldn't have expected anything less from meow.  :o

RaisyDaisy

Looks like AK isn't online, and our pick is coming up soon

I'm really stumped on who to pick with 11, because we don't get another go until 28

If there is anyone who would like to give me a few suggestions, feel free to PM me :)

meow meow

Quote from: Nige on December 06, 2014, 02:54:45 PM

There was plenty of contenders, and it was a last minute decision between JS and Doug's boy, but numbers don't lie. Dominated at the nat champs, and when he returned to the NEAFL after the carnival he averaged 31 disposals, five marks and nine tackles a game. His contested possessions are through the roof too.

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on December 06, 2014, 03:00:59 PM
Quote from: Nige on December 06, 2014, 02:54:45 PM

There was plenty of contenders, and it was a last minute decision between JS and Doug's boy, but numbers don't lie. Dominated at the nat champs, and when he returned to the NEAFL after the carnival he averaged 31 disposals, five marks and nine tackles a game. His contested possessions are through the roof too.
I'm well and truly on the Steele bandwagon. I reckon there would have been more hype around him if he wasn't an academy selection to GWS. He's a gun.