JBs-Hawks

Jay

Not sure what the rush is ::)

Next pick up soon.

Jay

Nige

There goes the plan for both McGoverns at Cairo.  :(

Nige

Well, we were hoping for double the McGovern, but that got foiled.

Jack "Looney Tunes" Lonie is the next player to join the Sands.

Nige says: Stoked to get Lonie, he's a really good small forward and we reckon he'll be even more successful than Stephen Milne... in an on-field capacity of course. He should push for a spot in the side sooner rather than later, which is always a good thing.

ML says: Jack used to be the quiet kid that sits in the corner and builds stuff with his lego, while all the other kids were outside running and frolicking around. Now look at him, he gets to play for Cairo and not any of those other crappy teams. Looks like those 6 years in kindergarten really paid off. He can probably kick as well, not sure though.

Dave says: Seems like a bit of a loony to me. Looney Tunes was pretty great though. That silly Coyote could never quite catch the Road Runner. Gotta feel for the guy sometimes, ya know? Oh but yeah, this Jack kid seems alright.

Pk says: Jack "NuTiprat" Lonie is a super handy goal sneak who I can see playing most of this year. To fill the void of a goal sneak which we havent had since saads ban and milne retiring. Should be a well needed player at Cairo.

ossie85

I liked the original Lonies :) great pick!

Boomz hasn't been on for a bit

Nige

Quote from: ossie85 on December 08, 2014, 01:38:22 PM
I liked the original Lonies :) great pick!

Boomz hasn't been on for a bit
Thanks Oss! We were kinda lucky, because the two player picked before us were the other two names on our list. Although we're pretty happy since Lonie was the preferred option.

Boomz

Will pick soon been away and sick so need to do a little research.

Ringo

Take your time because I am waiting for my draft advisor as well.

ossie85

Islanders are the first team with a full 40 senior players :)

Which means Beijing will get #1 pick in the preseason

Boomz

ossie85

And so ends round 2!

Bring on Round 3 :)

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on December 08, 2014, 03:25:08 PM

And so ends round 2!

Bring on Round 3 :)

yay finally have a pick in this round.

Ringo

With Pick 40 the Royals will take Corey Gregson.

Small forward with sound foot skills and could be a handy replacement at Geelong for Varcoe.