WXV International Draft 2014

Started by ossie85, November 30, 2014, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

With pick 29 London Royals take Billy Stretch

RaisyDaisy

We really wanted Wigg. Damn you Meow :P

With Wigg and Miller both selected, very happy to get Lamb :)

Hellopplz

Well my short list for my pick is getting awfully small now :P. Got my top 3 clear but need at least one of them to slide a little more.

Levis43

Pick 30: Rio take Brayden Maynard

Hellopplz

Well ML was on after Levis' pick (Co-Coaches apply) so Cairo is meant to have 2 hours. Given it is past midnight, I'm happy to take my pick later today (when I wake up at like midday or something) so no rush if he wants to talk to assistants/Nige :).

MajorLazer

Yeah I'm here. Gimme a sec. Writing this stuff up.

JBs-Hawks

GoLions

Well it'll actually be good this time seeing as Nige went to bed before it got to our pick.

Hellopplz

I'm heading off to try to sleep. Jb has my pick incase it gets to me before I wake up :P.

MajorLazer

So I accidentally came online and even though HP said we could have more time, we decided to pick without Nigeria being online. Apparently he's sleeping or something like that.

We are picking Hugh 'Potentially Footlong' Goddard.

So this bloke was picked as a result of a coin flip, but I think he's pretty cool. Seems like a good bloke and I've heard he likes making ramps for toboggans and he also is a big fan of Easter. He once won an easter egg hunt when he was 5 in just under 3 hours. He also plays Korfball for Swaziland and is a great person in general.

So here's some quotes from the old Cairo blokes.

Nige: I like this pick because I was asleep at the time and any pick that ML makes is bound to be good. He's the best guy ever and can never do anything wrong at all. I can't wait to wake up and find out that our pick has already been taken and that I wasn't consulted at all and that a coin flip was used to decide which player to draft. YAY!

Dav: "Well his name is Hugh, which gives you the impression that he has a big head, and you can never get too much head"

PKBalding: Hugh "J" Goddard, a man who swings both ways is good to me!

JBs-Hawks

So PNL will take Jarrod Garlett

Seoul will grab Caleb Marchbank

ossie85

Sorry about lack of front page update

me and the kid have gastro - for those counting that's 4 ends I have to worry about stuff coming out

kilbluff1985

well i was hungry but not anymore

Nige

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 08, 2014, 02:06:43 AM
Nige: I like this pick because I was asleep at the time and any pick that ML makes is bound to be good. He's the best guy ever and can never do anything wrong at all. I can't wait to wake up and find out that our pick has already been taken and that I wasn't consulted at all and that a coin flip was used to decide which player to draft. YAY!
This was exactly my reaction.

ossie85

And thanks hp for updating the front page!