Main Menu

Garlett Stuffs Up AGAIN

Started by Grazz, November 20, 2014, 06:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Ringo

and a *bleep* idiot - driving at that speed is ludicrous any time let alone filming it.

Ricochet

In all honesty I don't think this kid will see 30. He has zero structure in his life. His dad's in jail. His siblings are too. His mum may as well be. And his mates are dropkicks. Its a shame because deep down he's actually a good kid, he just has no idea

Nige

Tominator

Pkbaldy

Jarrod Garlett just needs to give him a big slap in the face by having an amazing career and he can stay being useless.

Toga

How many chances does this bloke need to be an idiot. I felt a bit sorry for him once, but he just keeps flowering up :-\

The_Captain

Lock him up. Absolute trash. Would kill someone and not care...

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Ricochet on November 20, 2014, 10:17:51 AM
In all honesty I don't think this kid will see 30. He has zero structure in his life. His dad's in jail. His siblings are too.

Seems to be in a hurry to join them.

The_Captain

In all honesty I don't think this kid will see 30. He has zero structure in his life. His dad's in jail. His siblings are too. His mum may as well be. And his mates are dropkicks. Its a shame because deep down he's actually a good kid, he just has no idea

AHAhaahAHAHAH love using that word hey!

shaker

Hopefully he only kills himself when he comes unstuck

Grazz

Quote from: shaker on November 20, 2014, 03:53:57 PM
Hopefully he only kills himself when he comes unstuck

Amen to that. Really is a shame this guy has limited role models in his life.

Mailman the 2nd

I'm just disappointed that a kid's spot on Hawthorn's list was wasted by him. Should never have been drafted

Capper

how did he make it this far in life

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on November 20, 2014, 05:41:10 PM
how did he make it this far in life

More luck than brains id say.