Main Menu

Garlett Stuffs Up AGAIN

Started by Grazz, November 20, 2014, 06:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Grazz on November 20, 2014, 03:56:47 PM
Really is a shame this guy has limited role models in his life.

He could have had a few of the best this year in Hodge and co, he just stuffed that up as well.

Grazz

Quote from: Toga on November 20, 2014, 05:50:52 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 20, 2014, 03:56:47 PM
Really is a shame this guy has limited role models in his life.

He could have had a few of the best this year in Hodge and co, he just stuffed that up as well.

Good point mate, there are a few good ones there, Rioli also. You have to want the guidance if its gunna work. I think he's happy to plod along doing it as he see's fit and really doesn't want anyones advice or help. Getting hooked on Meth certainly wouldn't of helped him think clearly and make positive choices. AFL is to hard can't party enough.

JBs-Hawks

And cant blame his lack of role models for his decisions, he made them. And like toga said he was living with Hodgey and threw it away, id give my left nut for that oppurtunity.

Grazz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 20, 2014, 05:59:07 PM
And cant blame his lack of role models for his decisions, he made them. And like toga said he was living with Hodgey and threw it away, id give my left nut for that oppurtunity.

I reckon you'd give both mate tbh.  :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Grazz on November 20, 2014, 06:00:18 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 20, 2014, 05:59:07 PM

I reckon you'd give both mate tbh.  :P

Probably :P

stew42

I've felt sorry for him for long enough. Threw away so many opportunities. Not meant to play professional footy.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: stew42 on November 21, 2014, 12:27:41 AM
I've felt sorry for him for long enough. Threw away so many opportunities. Not meant to play professional footy.

Never felt sorry for him at all. Scrub from the beginning.