British 15's - 2014 Discussion thread

Started by PowerBug, January 13, 2014, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

This it might be a new one each season anyway hey.

And a four man rookie list? So 40 seniors + 4 man rookie?

Ringo

Just to clarify.

With the recycled draft players that are still available for this year only we are allowing for the four rookies to be nominated with final list lodgement in priority order.  In future seasons unless we have changed circumstances again Rookie list will be filled from the Rookie draft only but Rookies can be promoted to senior list with a national Draft pick.

In future years de-listed and left over players will go into the National Draft.

Also list has reverted to 45 players with the reduction of 2 teams. So 41 Senior listed players and 4 rookies are required on lists this year.

Trust this clarifies for all 

Ringo

Hey all coaches just a final call prior to finalising draw for next year.

Please advise by Friday 21st any changes to team names or home grounds for the 2015 season.

Here is the teams names and home grounds as I have them:

Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs: Todmodern Sports Centre
Winchester Werewolves: The Rose Bowl
Leeds Leeches: Elland Road Stadium
Bradford Badgers: Badger Village
Oxford Owls: Incheon Stadium
Grope Lane Giants: Giant Stadium
Blackpool Bunnies: Bloomfield Road
Liverpool Rams: Goodison Park
Huffersfield Hawks: Galpharm Stadium
Staines Steins: Wheatsheaf Park
Swansea Breakers: Swalec Stadium
Birmingham Dragons: St Andrews Stadium
Crosby Cruisers: Ewood Park
Nottingham Hoods: Trent Bridge
Hastings Hurricanes: Pilot Fields
Manchester Magic: Old Trafford

When draw complete I will start new thread

Memphistopheles

Ringo

Good morning all coaches.

As we approach the drafts can you check these 2 threads and verify that I have not any mistakes with trading of picks.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,98155.0.html
Also confirm any passing at this stage in National Draft.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,98767.0.html
Supplementary draft order for Rookie Draft will be finalised after final delistings are advised,
Will tidy up the players available list prior to draft by removing players who are not on a list.

Also remember Trading for Period 1 closes midnight this Wednesday 26th November with final delistings due by midnight 3rd December.

Delistings to be posted in this thread,

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,97911.125.html

Will also be posting in this thread later today my record of total number of draft picks available for verification.

Getting close now.

Vinny

The Owls are closed for trading until Period 2 unless: Anyone wants 135 averaging Scott Thompson + More FOR a younger 120+ averaging midfielder. Happy to keep him though, has 2-3 years left on his contract.

Ringo

Good Morning coaches

Here is the number of players I currently have on lists together with total number of draft picks you have for the National and Rookie Draft. This is list as at midnight 24th November so trades to come and subsequent delistings will be updated.

Birmingham Dragons 39 players with 6 draft picks
Blackpool Bunnies  40 players with 5 draft picks
Bradford Badgers 41 players with 4 draft picks
Crosby Cruisers 36 players with 9 draft picks
Grope Lane Giants 31 players with 14 draft picks
Hastings Hurricanes 36 players with 9 draft picks
Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs 39 players with 6 draft picks
Huddersfield Hawks 36 players with 9 draft picks
Leeds Leaches 41 players with 4 draft picks (Jason Winderlich is showing as reired so may need to be reinstated if you wish)
Liverpool Rams  37 players with 8 draft picks.
Manchester Magic 43 players with 2 draft picks
Nottingham Hoods 37 players with 8 draft picks
Oxford Owls 41 players with 4 drafy picks
Staines Steins 33 players with 12 draft picks
Swansea Breakers 33 players with 12 draft picks
Winchester Werewolves 36 players with 9 draft picks

If these are not correct please PM me so we can verify lists

As all teams with the exception of Magic have at least 4 picks available I am proposing to start the National Draft at 9:00am on Friday Morning. Do not think it will create any problems by starting national Draft prior to the final de-listings.

You will still have the opportunity to de-list prior to national Draft if you want to take all  picks in that draft or you can nominate to pass,

Will then sort out Rookie Draft picks.

Please comment if you have any objections.

Rids

Just a heads up. I will be driving to Sydney on Friday morning so it will be highly unlikely I will be online until lunch time. This will stall the draft quite a bit.

GoLions

Question regarding the draft:

3.6 Coaches have 24 hours offline, or 2 hours online in which to make their selections, after the previous selection is made.  This will be enforced by the league administrator and discretion can be used where appropriate.

Does this mean that if we're online when the person before us takes their pick, we have 2 hours, and if we're offline, we have 24 hours? Cause I'm usually online like all day, but only actually on FF for like 10% of that time haha

Ringo

If you wish to send me a list in priority order by PM I will take next pick each time for you. Otherwise we just wait for you.

That goes for any one who is a sole coach if they are going to be unavailable and wish to send me a list I will do the same.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Rids on November 25, 2014, 02:39:10 PM
Just a heads up. I will be driving to Sydney on Friday morning so it will be highly unlikely I will be online until lunch time. This will stall the draft quite a bit.

#sackhim

haha nah i don't care Tominator gets back from a trip on Monday so take your time hoping we don't get to pick 40 by the time he is back

Vinny

That's correct Ringo, we've got 41 players and 4 draft picks.

We have no NAT draft picks, but have 2 rookie picks. Then we have two spots that need filling, where do we get the supplementary picks, end of NAT draft?

Ringo

Supplementary Picks will be allocated in Rookie Draft, Draft order to be determined when final de-listings by clubs completed next week.

LF

All the polls are now open for voting in the XV comp Elxam Awards

Ringo

Just an interesting fact for you all.

We only have 5 franchises that still have their foundation coach.

Birmingham Dragons - Kilbluff1985
Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs - Elephants/Spite
Huddersfield Hawks - Jb-s Hawks
Manchester Magic - Torpedo10
Swansea Breakers - Eingo (although I brought nrich102 on as assistant coach when I took on the admin role).

Remember we started with 18 teams and reduced to 16 teams for next year.