British 15's - 2014 Discussion thread

Started by PowerBug, January 13, 2014, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

I would like to thank Oss for his contribution to British Comp and the Cruisers,  Os took the Cruisers from the bottom to on the verge of the 8 so the new coach has something to work with. Wish Oss all the best for all his endeavours.

As per rules of British when a vacancy occurs will advertise the position later today and PK is encouraged to apply.

Vinny

kilbluff1985

Burgoyne, NAT 24, NAT 25 NAT 26 package interest anyone?

after a good young player

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 30, 2014, 11:30:03 PM

Fasolo?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on September 30, 2014, 11:53:18 PM

Fasolo?

nah JS is very shaky i'm kinda looking to do a 4 for 1 deal

Memphistopheles

How good a player?

Ringo

Just letting you guys know I will be on very intermittently between now and next Tuesday due to me being away.  I have to chair a conference in Maitland so will be on very sparingly along with the travel to and from so please be patient with trade rulings etc.

kilbluff1985

Ringo

Thanks KB - Due to my voluntary work September and October are very busy in my life with a number of District Conferences through out Australia.

kilbluff1985

cool least this preseason has been pretty uneventful like no heated arguments like last year lol less for you to stress over

Rusty00

Hey guys, with Ringo's blessing I've copied a thread idea from Adamant in the AXV comp to have an updated list of all BXV teams by position.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php?topic=99259.new#new

I've found it to be really helpful in AXV when trying to work out trades to have a one-stop thread to browse through all the teams.

The teams are up-to-date including all approved trades, retirements and delistings so far in BXV and the AFL and I aim to regularly update this as things change.

Regarding player positions, I have changed over some obvious ones as I've gone through the lists but I'm aware there are some other obvious ones I've missed as well as some 50/50 ones that will probably change. So there is no need to point out to me every player who you think will have a change in position next year (although I'm sure some of you probably will :P)

I'm sure in going through these lists there is at least a couple of players I have put down to the wrong teams in all this so let me know either in here or via PM if you think I have a player on the wrong team.

This thread is really just meant for display purposes to make it easier for trading, and Ringo will still have control of the Comp.

So hopefully it is of some help to at least a few of us :)

Justin Bieber

kilbluff1985

did somebody say another recycled player draft?  :P

Vinny

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 29, 2014, 08:30:28 PM
did somebody say another recycled player draft?  :P
Yeah I think I heard someone say that. What an idea! :P

Nails

Forgot Giants were getting exciting with recycle draft players. Kinda want to keep them, but I don't want to do Giants a disservice.