Quote from: Ringo on June 07, 2014, 09:13:42 AM
Might have to reciprocate as I did not get any applications for the Hurricanes,
None at all?

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on June 07, 2014, 10:32:39 AM
Quote from: Ringo on June 07, 2014, 09:13:42 AM
Might have to reciprocate as I did not get any applications for the Hurricanes,
None at all?
Not one. He even posted it in SC and AF board, as well as the Coaches section and the Front Bar.

kilbluff1985

Ringo you didn't get a pm from Stew last night?

PowerBug

Been a bit busy lately with school so I never got around to seeing that The Pelican has given the team away.

Just wanting to mention that I really do want this team back but I really can't right now. Since no one applied, if something can be done to keep it on hold for me until Mid-November (When all my end of year exams are done) then I'd love to take control again after that. :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nige

Happy to at least keep posting teams (for the sake of the comp) while the search continues for a new coach if Ringo is happy for me to do so.

Ringo

Sorry guys with my medical condition at the moment and a few other things not as active as I should be at the moment.

I have had a PM from Stew and he is showing some interest.  Have had PM's from a couple of "newer" coaches wanting to be assistants so will be corresponding with them as well.

Agree for the sake of the competition we should continue to name teams until coaching situations are clarified.  Only proviso Nige would be I may name team if the draw has them playing you for transperancy.

To complicate matters I also had computer issues meaning I had to reconstruct my spreadsheets but luckily not too bad as I back up hard drive regularly.

Nige

All good Ringo, don't stress.

If stew is interested, I think he should definitely get a job and maybe of the newer coaches could join him as assistant.

I'd also be happy to take on an assistant, as would a few others I'm sure.

As for naming of the teams, I understand that if I was playing either side currently without a coach that somebody else would have to name them.

Well done in working through this Ringo.

stew42

Sorry guys, exams have me a bit hectic

I'm happy to be a 'caretaker' coach until the end of the season, where I'll check if I'm good enough to go through the trade/draft period :P
If anyone wants to co-coach/assistant with me, then let me know, should be good :)

All in all, I just want to have some fun, and exchange a bit of banter with mates with some good fantasy footy  :D

Nige

Quote from: stew42 on June 09, 2014, 12:27:01 AM
Sorry guys, exams have me a bit hectic

I'm happy to be a 'caretaker' coach until the end of the season, where I'll check if I'm good enough to go through the trade/draft period :P
If anyone wants to co-coach/assistant with me, then let me know, should be good :)

All in all, I just want to have some fun, and exchange a bit of banter with mates with some good fantasy footy  :D
Onya Stew!

Purple 77

... anyone feel that? Looks like strong winds are on the way...

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 09, 2014, 01:06:18 PM

Just can't get away from ya

btw will pick you up soon to watch my pies annihilate your dees

Nige

Quote from: ossie85 on June 09, 2014, 01:12:07 PM
So he walks home if the Dees win huh?  :P

Purple 77

Just remember our deal. The loser is the team ossie13 isn't allowed to barrack for  :-X

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 09, 2014, 01:30:44 PM

Just remember our deal. The loser is the team ossie13 isn't allowed to barrack for  :-X
Maybe by the time he's old enough to decide, Tassie will have a team.  :o