British 15's - 2014 Discussion thread

Started by PowerBug, January 13, 2014, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Cheers

Very happy with that team is heaps younger and nearly just as good

kilbluff1985

Michie making me 2nd guess my trading him but his JS still known along with the other 2 guys but Hartlett is better for my best XV and it allowed me to get Dempsey who averages like 10 more then Atley

elephants

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on February 28, 2014, 08:52:58 PM
Michie is guaranteed Dees best 22.

Yeah but Roos won't push him will rest him if he gets tired they have lots of youth to rotate or get in like Salem and Viney I'd still rather a more experienced player in my best XV in Hartlett over Michie

elephants

Unless Hartlett regains back status, Michie will be worth it big time in 2-3 years. This scoring system suits his style of play!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on March 01, 2014, 02:30:15 AM
Unless Hartlett regains back status, Michie will be worth it big time in 2-3 years. This scoring system suits his style of play!

oh i have no doubt i lose the trade long term

but the truth is we didn't need them this year really i have 6 expected to be gun midfielders now and you can add Caddy to that plus some developing depth still and our midfield is young enough we don't need to be developing heaps of youth just yet

the trade increased my utility 2 spots average and allowed me 2 get Dempsey which increases the teams average by another 10 points

for the BEST XV this year was a good trade

ossie85

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on March 05, 2014, 05:07:39 AM
Too many stickied threads Imo. ...
Know Oss but quite a few will be unstickied in the next couple of weeks as they are no longer required for reference. 

Nige

ossie85

Quote from: NigeyS on March 05, 2014, 12:48:28 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on March 05, 2014, 05:07:39 AM
Too many stickied threads Imo. ...
Have you seen the AXVs board?  :o

Yup, they have 10 stickied threads. BXV had like 12 but Ringo has since cleaned up :)

elephants

Ossie head of the sticky-thread police ;)

ossie85

Quote from: elephants on March 05, 2014, 01:46:24 PM
Ossie head of the sticky-thread police ;)

Yup, it's just that it was getting to the point that the stickies were moving to page 2 lol

elephants

Not if you roll with 50 threads per page! 8)

SydneyRox

How about Premiership Team thread gets stickied ? :P

kilbluff1985