Main Menu

2015 List Lodgements

Started by ossie85, November 03, 2014, 03:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Have updated Beijing - hope it's all fine?

JBs-Hawks

Yep oss just swap liam anthony for a 6th round draft pick

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on December 03, 2014, 02:45:30 PM
Have updated Beijing - hope it's all fine?

Done. Will slip in Gray as your 34th pick though.

ossie85

Cape Town forced delistings:

Evans   Michael
Hunt   Karmichael
Bock   Nathan
Schroder   Jordan
Heath   Campbell
Yagmoor   Peter

New Delhi forced delistings (geez!)

Cassisi   Domenic
Rutten   Ben
Giansiracusa   Daniel
Dell'Olio   Cory
Roberts-Thomson   Lewis
Johnston   Lewis
Ross   Ben
Dunell   Sam
Renouf   Brent
Garlett   Dayle
Helbig   Bradley

Ricochet

yep :(
lucky Raines and Kelly got picked up lol

meow meow

Quote from: ossie85 on December 02, 2014, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: Vinny on December 01, 2014, 10:03:17 PM
Buenos Aires Armadlillos:

Senior List:
29. Sam Gilbert

Hi Vinny, fairly sure Sam Gilbert belongs to Christchurch

Not surprising that Vinny is a Carlton supporter with these types of tactics.

Vinny

Hahaha sorry Os, replace him with Nathan Wilson please.

ossie85

Hey guys, feel like we are in a good position to start the draft very soon. So if you have any changes to list make them ASAP.

Need lists from New Delhi and Cape Town, and Rio de Janeiro needs a change or 2, but other than that I'm pretty happy.

Could be a couple of unexpected delistings today from the AFL, but seems unlikely

Looking for a free night for everyone to be on proved to be impossible as suspected! So we'll start, and have the 24 hour (2 hours if you've been online) rule for the draft.

Vinny

Yessssss, thank you Os!

Hopefully we can start and get to 15 by tomorrow night before I leave, let's go fellas!

8)

Toga

We're ready with Pick #1 whenever we are given the go-ahead ;)

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on December 05, 2014, 02:13:52 PM
Yessssss, thank you Os!

Hopefully we can start and get to 15 by tomorrow night before I leave, let's go fellas!

8)
Are nrich/Nails going to be picking for the Dillos, or are you going to be running the show with your limited activity after the 7th?

Vinny

Quote from: Nige on December 05, 2014, 02:21:42 PM
Yessssss, thank you Os!

8)
Are nrich/Nails going to be picking for the Dillos, or are you going to be running the show with your limited activity after the 7th?
Don't worry you'll get the picks on time man! ;) If we start today, I'm sure we can make it to 7 at least and then I'll sort out 15 if we need to.

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on December 05, 2014, 02:23:47 PM
Quote from: Nige on December 05, 2014, 02:21:42 PM
Yessssss, thank you Os!

8)
Don't worry you'll get the picks on time man! ;) If we start today, I'm sure we can make it to 7 at least and then I'll sort out 15 if we need to.
Didn't even realise you only had 2, 7, 15 and 41. Thought you had more than that!

Ricochet

Quote from: ossie85 on December 05, 2014, 01:36:53 PM

Hey guys, feel like we are in a good position to start the draft very soon. So if you have any changes to list make them ASAP.

Need lists from New Delhi and Cape Town, and Rio de Janeiro needs a change or 2, but other than that I'm pretty happy.

Could be a couple of unexpected delistings today from the AFL, but seems unlikely

Looking for a free night for everyone to be on proved to be impossible as suspected! So we'll start, and have the 24 hour (2 hours if you've been online) rule for the draft.
Will have our list in tonight mate

Nige

A team forfeits their draft picks if they don't lodge their list by tonight right?