Main Menu

2015 List Lodgements

Started by ossie85, November 03, 2014, 03:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: ossie85 on November 09, 2014, 06:33:42 PM
Quote from: Nige on November 09, 2014, 06:26:27 PM
These aren't in list preference order are they Os?

Will do that a bit closer to the beginning of the season.
Cheers.

Hellopplz

It's handy to do most in order though, so then easy to copy and paste when closer to actual list lodgement ;).

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 09, 2014, 06:45:56 PM
It's handy to do most in order though, so then easy to copy and paste when closer to actual list lodgement ;).
Pls, I'm too lazy to worry about it now.

I'll just copy and paste the team list as I have it recorded in the thread which is in order, but sorted by position.

Toga

BEIJING THUNDER
Senior list:
1. Oliver Wines
2. Harry Taylor
3. Matthew Kreuzer
4. Jared Polec
5. James Aish
6. Josh Caddy
7. Lachie Neale
8. Sam Mayes
9. Matthew Jaensch
10. Liam Shiels
11. Eddie Betts
12. Cale Hooker
13. Brodie Grundy
14. Aaron Black
15. Jackson Thurlow
16. Chris Dawes
17. Timothy Broomhead
18. Ben Kennedy
19. Tom Jonas
20. Phil Davis
21. James Stewart
22. Maverick Weller
23. Tom Bell
24. Travis Varcoe
25. Daniel Stanley
26. Matt Jonas
27. Michael Talia
28. Luke Brown
29. Cameron Wood
30. Cameron Shenton
31. Mitchell Harvey
32. Tom Clurey
33. Alipate Carlile
34. Pick 1
35. Pick 23
36 Pick 27
37. Round 6 Pick
38. Round 7 Pick or PSD 2
39. Round 8 Pick or PSD 20
40. Round 9 Pick - Sam Gray [Rookie Upgrade]

Rookie list:
41. Sam Gray - Upgraded --> [Rookie Pick 2]
42. Zac Webster
43. Jared Ellis
44. Rookie Pick 20

Delistings: Scott Gumbleton, Tom Temay, Josh Hunt, Darren Glass, Lewis Stevenson, Jared Petrenko, James Battersby

Toga

Hey Oz, just wondering when you want these finalised and submitted? Will it be after the AFL drafts?

Jroo

I'll do mine, once trades are voted on  :)

Toga

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 11, 2014, 10:47:22 AM
Toges - You know that Battersby got delisted right?

Yep lol! So did Petrenko, but that's the reason for my question to Oz just above, as I think both are a chance to get picked up in the AFL drafts. ;)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Toga on November 11, 2014, 10:48:41 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 11, 2014, 10:47:22 AM
Toges - You know that Battersby got delisted right?

Yep lol! So did Petrenko, but that's the reason for my question to Oz just above, as I think both are a chance to get picked up in the AFL drafts. ;)

Geeez your quick! I deleted that like 10 seconds after I posted it, as I realised that what you just said is why :)

Memphistopheles

Hey is there a delistings thread anywhere or do we just lodge our list without the players we don't want to keep?

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 11, 2014, 11:52:21 AM
Hey is there a delistings thread anywhere or do we just lodge our list without the players we don't want to keep?
Yep, lodge the list without the delistings, they're basically worked out from that.

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on November 11, 2014, 10:43:17 AM
Hey Oz, just wondering when you want these finalised and submitted? Will it be after the AFL drafts?

Yeah, will wait to the AFL clubs finalise lists as much as possible. Otherwise it gets difficult

Memphistopheles

Quote from: ossie85 on November 11, 2014, 12:56:08 PM

Yeah, will wait to the AFL clubs finalise lists as much as possible. Otherwise it gets difficult

Hey also another question for you Ossie.

Can we put players we take in the national draft on our rookie list at all or is that not allowed? Most first year draftees, especially at later picks probably won't play AFL next season so it makes sense for us to have them on the rookie list.

ossie85

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 11, 2014, 02:14:50 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on November 11, 2014, 12:56:08 PM

Hey also another question for you Ossie.

Can we put players we take in the national draft on our rookie list at all or is that not allowed? Most first year draftees, especially at later picks probably won't play AFL next season so it makes sense for us to have them on the rookie list.

No sorry Memph, only rookie draft can add rookies :(

Jroo

Also, any chance we could demote a senior listed player to the rookie list?

For example, I want Dylan Addison to move from my senior list to rookie list. Or do I have to delist him and then pick him up again in the rookie draft?

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on November 11, 2014, 03:40:13 PM
Also, any chance we could demote a senior listed player to the rookie list?

For example, I want Dylan Addison to move from my senior list to rookie list. Or do I have to delist him and then pick him up again in the rookie draft?
Yep, you've gotta delist and then attempt to rookie him. I say attempt because somebody could very well take him before you.