nrich102

Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 02, 2014, 09:38:24 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on November 02, 2014, 09:37:46 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 02, 2014, 09:33:27 PM
Quote from: Vinny on November 02, 2014, 09:27:56 PM
Now I don't know at all who to pick. Will just google phantom drafts. :P

Elevate a rookie xD Just to be a dick
Man re-select Josh Bootsma  :P

^^^ This. Or pick up Waylan Manson from The Recruit show  ;)
Guys, please don't mention players who haven't been drafted yet. ;)

Mr.Craig

...or players who should have never been drafted. :P

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 02, 2014, 10:48:46 PM

Brock McLean?

Ricochet

PICK #34

Tyler Keitel

While we have quite a few tall fwds and defenders developing in the 2s, adding to these fwd stocks are vital atm. Tyler Keitel is a danger tall fwd who uses it very well. Exactly what we're looking for.

Vinny

Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 02, 2014, 11:27:24 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 02, 2014, 10:48:46 PM

Brock McLean?
Hey come on, apart from being very slow, he was more than serviceable for the Blues and did what he had to.

tbagrocks

Andrew and Darren's Nephew, Declan Hamilton!

Pkbaldy

Waiting for Carey? Or has RB pretty much taken over now?

kilbluff1985

nrich102

Yeah, RB can pick. Annoying the WCarey has gone inactive after signing up though  :-\

Pkbaldy

Quote from: nrich102 on November 03, 2014, 08:51:01 PM
Yeah, RB can pick. Annoying the WCarey has gone inactive after signing up though  :-\

He was online saturday hahaha. Didn't even post in here to say sorry or anything.

Mr.Craig

This is why we can't have nice things.

roo boys!

Alright, I guess it looks like I'm finishing off this draft for North so I can afford to take some riskier picks.

Not sure how WCarey or everyone feels about this bloke, but seeing as most of the top key defensive prospects went early I'll take the CHB for the TAC Cup side...North could do with a monster down back and at 196cm this bloke could fill the void. A couple years in the gym to add some size to his frame and he could slot straight in, as Grima and Thompson aren't gonna play forever. Can also drift forward for a sneaky goal or two.

Oscar McDonald

Big Mac

Pkbaldy

Quote from: roo boys! on November 04, 2014, 10:01:43 AM
Alright, I guess it looks like I'm finishing off this draft for North so I can afford to take some riskier picks.

Not sure how WCarey or everyone feels about this bloke, but seeing as most of the top key defensive prospects went early I'll take the CHB for the TAC Cup side...North could do with a monster down back and at 196cm this bloke could fill the void. A couple years in the gym to add some size to his frame and he could slot straight in, as Grima and Thompson aren't gonna play forever. Can also drift forward for a sneaky goal or two.

Oscar McDonald

Ahhhh nice pick. Was going to be an instant pick if he was still there at 41.

stew42

FLOWER ME SIDEWAYS!!!!! THAT WAS MY PICK!!!! GRRRRR!!!

But yeah, he's got the scalps of Wright, McCartin and Darcy Moore. I like this guy.