Main Menu

FanFooty Phantom Draft

Started by nrich102, October 26, 2014, 06:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Quote from: Nige on November 09, 2014, 02:23:25 PM
I came close to picking Baulderstone simply because I think we'll be waiting a while on Ivan Soldo and apart from Hampson, we don't really have anybody else as far as rucks go.

Just throw the 'Bean in there  8)

Nige

Quote from: Big  Mac on November 09, 2014, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: Nige on November 09, 2014, 02:23:25 PM
I came close to picking Baulderstone simply because I think we'll be waiting a while on Ivan Soldo and apart from Hampson, we don't really have anybody else as far as rucks go.

Just throw the 'Bean in there  8)
Any decent sized ruck like Mummy, Minno or Sandi would snap him in half though.  :-\

Mr.Craig

A strong breeze would snap him in half.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 09, 2014, 04:33:18 PM

no a strong breeze would lift him in the air like a kite

Mr.Craig

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 09, 2014, 04:34:48 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 09, 2014, 04:33:18 PM

no a strong breeze would lift him in the air like a kite

Then he'd get stuck in a tree but nobody would notice because he looks like a twig.

nrich102

Hey guys, do we want to continue the draft or stop now after round 4? I don't mind either way.

Nige

Quote from: nrich102 on November 10, 2014, 08:13:17 AM
Hey guys, do we want to continue the draft or stop now after round 4? I don't mind either way.
Activity is dying, people increasingly don't know as many options left and there really won't be too many more live picks in actual draft at this stage (the word atm is that they'll only take about 65 live picks all up).

Ricochet

Pkbaldy

Hellopplz

Pwoah, 40kg :o :o. Good work by him to get himself fitter.

Quote from: Nige on November 07, 2014, 08:56:41 PM
Can't be bothered doing a write-up, but I reckon this fella is pretty exciting prospect and is probably worth taking a punt on and so with Richmond's last pick, we'll take the gamble on Oleg Markov!  8)
Worth the risk late in the draft!

Pkbaldy

Disappointed that no one picked up Josh Deluca-Cardillo.

nrich102

Ok, we'll finish it here. Will be interesting to show how accurate the picks are

nrich102

Going to go through here and see how we did.

Mr.Craig

nrich102

HP was the only coach to actually get a correct selection, so I guess that means he wins :P

Honorable mention to Bully, who drafted 2 players to the right team with the wrong picks, and Craig and Big Mac who did the same once.

I gues by that logic I lose because I only had one live pick and I got that wrong and the player didnt get drafted lol.