Main Menu

2015 Fixture

Started by Mr.Craig, October 22, 2014, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on October 23, 2014, 05:51:27 PM
Quote from: oska on October 23, 2014, 12:19:25 PM
need to book flights. would anyone know when is the bye round in 2015? i think it was round 11 last year
thanks
The byes have gone over 3 weeks the last 2 years though. I haven't bothered to check if they're still doing that or not
We will all know next Thursday

Mr.Craig

If they are run over Rounds 8-10 again then the byes would start Friday, May 22 and end Sunday, June 7.

Mr.Craig

ADEZ

Capper

Ricochet

and the 2015 NAB Challenge fixture has been released

Ringo

Great to see again the challenge matches are free to club members.

Nige

Dogs, Port and Norf. Should be interesting.

Also, this kinda reminded me. It's bugging me how the AFL site hasn't updated the Dogs logo in their little header with all 18 teams that hyperlinks to site of each club.  :P

ADEZ

Quote from: Nige on October 28, 2014, 11:19:44 AM

Also, this kinda reminded me. It's bugging me how the AFL site hasn't updated the Dogs logo in their little header with all 18 teams that hyperlinks to site of each club.  :P
They have now :o they got onto it quickly

Ringo

6 day turn around for Lions between first and second Lions matches is a concern although 1st one is at Burpengary.

Shame for our supporters not a game in Victoria though.

Nige

Quote from: ADEZ on October 28, 2014, 11:22:15 AM

Hasn't changed for me?

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on October 28, 2014, 11:27:26 AM
6 day turn around for Lions between first and second Lions matches is a concern although 1st one is at Burpengary.

Shouldn't be to much of a problem mate, they'll be playing limited minutes

Ringo

Quote from: Ricochet on October 28, 2014, 11:29:50 AM

Shouldn't be to much of a problem mate, they'll be playing limited minutes
Heat at  that time of the year is the issue as well. Despite the +30 Sunscreen I still got burnt at Burpengary last year. Next 2 games however are evening games.

Pies and Hawks opening at Launceston is a great opening game. Oss assume you will be driving up the highway.

ADEZ

Quote from: Nige on October 28, 2014, 11:29:07 AM
Quote from: ADEZ on October 28, 2014, 11:22:15 AM

Hasn't changed for me?
That's odd :o

GoLions

Why couldn't they give us one Vic match. Just one.