Main Menu

2015 Fixture

Started by Mr.Craig, October 22, 2014, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 22, 2014, 10:08:58 AM
I guess they've given up on trying to make Sydney vs. GWS a thing

Yeah, its just embarrassing for Sydney :-\ ;)

Doggies again, eh. Easy easy!

Pkbaldy

Quote from: elephants on October 22, 2014, 01:14:49 PM

Saints will join you guys on the top of the ladder after the first week  8) 8) 8)

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: elephants on October 22, 2014, 01:14:49 PM

GWS or Essendon it doesn't really make a difference  ;)

meow meow

GWS to be on top after round 1

ADEZ

Quote from: Ringo on October 22, 2014, 10:30:45 AM
e the Pies on Saturday Night.  Will be a great atmosphere on Easter Saturday as with the number of Pies supporters in Brisbane crowd is usually split 50/50.

Pretty keen for this. Yet to miss a Lions/Pies game at the Gabba since that awesome game in 2010 when Lions just pipped the Pies in their premiership season, watching Fev work his magic, one of the best games I've seen live (particularly with the Pies supporters leaving in tears) :D

SydneyRox

Quote from: Jukes on October 22, 2014, 01:18:19 AM
Always nice to have a guaranteed win in the books for the first week :D

yeah, Swans will appreciate the training run vs the VFL side plus Goddard, Cooney etc

dirkdiggler

no split round  = no free hit on Fantasy I hope

Vinny

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 22, 2014, 01:12:42 AM
Round 1

Thursday
Carlton v Richmond
flower yeah! Justice is restored.

My favorite fixture for the year. Richmond are a better chance to win but anything can happen!

Jroo

Quote from: Vinny on October 22, 2014, 06:57:57 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 22, 2014, 01:12:42 AM
Round 1

Thursday
Carlton v Richmond
flower yeah! Justice is restored.

My favorite fixture for the year. Richmond are a better chance to win but anything can happen!
Can't wait to beat you scum  :P
I can guarantee you we'll be winning by 10 goals at half time then you'll come back  :-\
... But we'll hold on and win  :P 8)

Vinny

That's what you said in the Elimination last year. ;)

Nek Minnit.

"It's the amigos that'll finish it off, it's an amigo, KICK IT JEFFY. And he does. CARLTON ARE GOING TO SYDNEY!!"

:P

Jroo

Quote from: Vinny on October 22, 2014, 08:45:58 PM
That's what you said in the Elimination last year. ;)

Nek Minnit.

"It's the amigos that'll finish it off, it's an amigo, KICK IT JEFFY. And he does. CARLTON ARE GOING TO SYDNEY!!"

:P
:'(
That was flowered, I was ready to book tickets to Sydney at half time.
It's all good though, all your spud players who normally play well against us are gone  :) (Robbo, Garlett, Betts, Waite and co.)

oska

need to book flights. would anyone know when is the bye round in 2015? i think it was round 11 last year
thanks

Mr.Craig

"In one of several significant readjustments to the home-and-away season designed to lift dropping attendances, AFL boss Gillon McLachlan has confirmed the league will bring forward Saturday night games by 20 minutes to a 7.20 pm bounce.

The late start had been previously phased in to appease the networks but now Seven will shorten its pre-game program. The early starts will follow across the eastern seaboard with Adelaide and Perth games starting slightly later."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-plans-a-fanfriendly-2015-fixture-20141021-119jkq.html

Quote from: oska on October 23, 2014, 12:19:25 PM
need to book flights. would anyone know when is the bye round in 2015? i think it was round 11 last year
thanks

Think you'll have to hold off for a week.

oska

was hoping for a educated guess..:-=)))   i have booked already for other dates and need to move dates... it will cost me..

GoLions

Quote from: oska on October 23, 2014, 12:19:25 PM
thanks
The byes have gone over 3 weeks the last 2 years though. I haven't bothered to check if they're still doing that or not