2008       3          35
2009       6          26
2010       5          36
2011       13         71
2012      16          85
2013      18          81
2014      7           56

unfortunately his stats page for the year is messed up so i cant post a pic

Belly had a very poor year in 2014 only averaging 56 many people think he was spudding it up however there was more to it he had ankle surgery not long before the season started which interrupted his preseason and gave him a late start to the season and it caused him trouble all season being in and out of the team as soon as Bombers were out of the finals he had more surgery on it to hopefully clear up the issues he will be very cheap next year and with Ryder possibly gone he should be on everyone's watchlist as a cash cow if he looks fit i could see him averaging 90+ he averaged 80+ when he was playing pretty well in 2012 and 2013 so with no Ryder 90+ is not a stretch at all i will be strongly considering if shows something in preseason games

btw yet another player batting way above his average lol  :o

Capper

What was his starting and ending price??

I think he will average 90+ and might be a good pick up for the start of the season especially with ryder going

_wato

Priced at less than $300k he'll be a certain lock

Bones Bombers

Thanks for the profile KB.
I will definitely be keeping a close eye on Belly in the preseason. Agree he has the potential to go 90+ and even have periods of 100+, with the odd poorer game. Just not sure if he can last a full season without injury to become a keeper.
Looking at starting with 2 cheap rucks and a R/F if I can.

Good to see I'm not alone in thinking he can average 90+.

Dayze

Could definedly average 90 odd as the lone ruckman. But still get the impression from what I have seen over the last two years that he just isn't that good a player...
Needs Hird at the helm. Hird seems to dig him

Dayze

Don't think 80 is quite enough and that's exactly what I see him averaging with giles going half and half.
Bellchambers is kind of a dinosaur. Still young tho so who knows

H1bb3i2d

He's definitely shown he can be a great player, but be it injuries or Ryder, never had the opportunity to string too many games together as a number 1 ruck. Fitness seems to be as good as it's been in a long time, and let's face it, he's no less durable than all the other mid-priced rucks! Love the forward DPP too. HOWEVER, I can only see him as a 90ppg player, and even a good year probably won't see him crack the 100 mark. So I'd look at other mid priced rucks first.

And as a forward, the reward is only a MAX 30 ppg increase (which is the bare minimum for a mid-pricer to be worth it IMO), so probably not worth the risk considering all the great premiums in the forward line next year.

I hope he kills it. But he's probably 5ppg short of being a great pick. However, depending how highly you value an F/R cover, he certainly won't be a bad pick, either.

Keeper27

dont see the hype around having Belly. i get it, he's a F/R DPP. so?? most Rucks are a risk in recent years.
and yes i get it he's the #1 ruck @ Bombers, then why did they get Giles?? and he's never avg over 85.
i see more upsides to Kruez & Leuey TBH

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 10, 2014, 12:07:00 PM

btw yet another player batting way above his average lol  :o

Not really batting above. Ruckman get doges, just look at Hampson

Ricochet

Where Giles fits in will play a big part in whether I start Bellchambers. Going to have to watch the preseason games pretty closely.

Hagebear

A lot of people expecting Belly to average 90 when he hasn't ever averaged over 81. And now with Giles arriving not sure if he's even their number 1 ruck?? Although with only the 3 rucks this year maybe he's worth the punt? Will wait and see over the NAB Cup on Belly.

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: Hagebear on February 04, 2015, 01:03:47 AM
A lot of people expecting Belly to average 90 when he hasn't ever averaged over 81. And now with Giles arriving not sure if he's even their number 1 ruck?? Although with only the 3 rucks this year maybe he's worth the punt? Will wait and see over the NAB Cup on Belly.

He has.

Ricochet

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on February 04, 2015, 01:31:22 PM

He has.
Yep
2012: 86
2013: 82

AaronKirk

Quote from: Ricochet on February 04, 2015, 02:38:35 PM
Quote from: H1bb3i2d on February 04, 2015, 01:31:22 PM

He has.
Yep
2012: 86
2013: 82
He wasn't the clear no 1 ruck either. I may be coming back around to start him.  :-\

Still need to wait to see for NAB to see how he is used.