Main Menu

The Grand Final Players Reveiew...review?

Started by jvalles69, September 26, 2014, 11:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Anyone catch this last night?  Didn't pay too much too the start so missed that part.

Adelaide Crows doing All About the Bass was incredibly cringe worthy, I just remember about half way through I felt my face was contorted into some awful cramp inducing look of disgust.  Especially when they were dancing on the tables in all sorts of compromising positions and lots of young kids on the tables.

I though it couldn't get any worse, and then Drew Petrie came out doing his best impersonation of a robot trying to move to choreographed dance moves (he even threw in the weird goal kicking celebration he did a few weeks ago), the facial cramp reached new highs here.

Dal Santo and Luke Ball were not too bad and good to see them have a bit of fun, they seemed to be the headliners.

Push-up King looked like he was about to go on a raping rampage with those girls on stage.

Crawf was great as Red Fu.

Rodan popped out of nowhere and the poducers must've told him to just bust out any moves he wanted...that, or he decided it was so horrible without him he just got on a table to promote his upcoming place in Dancing with the Stars (incidentally, he is the outright favourite to win the show on Sportsbet, might put a sneaky on Riki Lee).

Anything I missed?

RaisyDaisy

jvalles69