Help with a strong debate at work, ok an arguement

Started by Dudge, September 25, 2014, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

I admit, I more than likely look at it a bias way, but if other supporters could pick Boak or Danger, who would you choose for your club?

Mailman the 2nd

Dangerfield, for what he loses in disposals and effective disposals to Boak he makes up for with contested marking, inside 50 work and metres gained. He has extra X-factor qualities that allow him to do things most players can't.

jvalles69

Toga

Boak is more consistently good but Danger has that X-factor about him that not a lot of players have

Noz

Boak is a great spiritual leader both on and off the field

Danger has that ability where he can change a game in the space of 2 minutes.

Danger also has the ability to go missing in different part of the game so until he finds that consistency you would have to choose Boak

ADEZ

Boaky!

But in all seriousness, for an established midfield, Danger but for a struggling midfield, Boak....

Jroo

Very hard to split, last year I would've said Danger easily but Boak has gone to another level this year and it's close to even.

I'd have to pick Danger though, when he's on, he's as good as anyone in the comp.

Nige

Yeah, Danger on his day is ridiculously good and has that special something which others have mentioned, I'd pick him.

Dudge

I just feel Boaky's a real team player. Seen heaps of times when he picks Port up and tries to carry them. Danger, i'll admit, probably more explosive, but seems to me , it's about me, in Dangers eyes. Looking at the replies so far, maybe I am looking with rose coloured glasses. But still , i'll give my all for Boaky at work, because none of them read FF anyway ;D

SydneyRox

Mr.Craig

I'd probably take Danger simply because he's younger but if it was purely based on ability and past performances it would be Boak...just. Some might point to Danger's contested work and clearances but Boak is up there with the best in the league for those stats too. I'd trust Boak more with the ball in hand to create a scoring opportunity compared to Danger who tends to bite off more than he can chew at times.

Capper

If i wanted a leader i would follow Boak anywhere, if i wanted a guy who will go in and get the job done Danger

Bill Manspeaker

yeah I'd pick Danger as well

you're not exactly losing with Boak though

should add a poll mate