Main Menu

Clarko to the Crows?

Started by Noz, September 25, 2014, 04:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Master Q

Drama. Odd timing which gives me some doubt that it is true.

Jay

Sweetness

Dudge

Caro was on the 5AA with Blowey and Cones, and said she had a email a hour ago, from a high ranking Hawk, that there is no way Clarko's leaving the Hawks. Her words were along the lines ( utter baulderdash ) I think. To be fair to Caro, she's pretty well on the money a majority of the time

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Dudge on September 25, 2014, 07:27:03 PM
Caro was on the 5AA with Blowey and Cones, and said she had a email a hour ago, from a high ranking Hawk, that there is no way Clarko's leaving the Hawks. Her words were along the lines ( utter baulderdash ) I think. To be fair to Caro, she's pretty well on the money a majority of the time

you must be joking she gets heaps wrong

Dudge

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 25, 2014, 07:30:57 PM

Not the stuff she says on 5AA. What has she  got wrong on your station lately?

Noz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 25, 2014, 07:30:57 PM

No she is not, She is pretty spot on with most of her articles/breaking news segments.

shaker

The rumors are flying thick and fast at the moment don't you just love end of season  ;)

tbagrocks

If Clarko comes and brings spud Gunston, Ill have to go and follow Port :o

Ill admit it gives me a stiffy to think of the idea and I have heard one thing. Adelaide have their man and it's a two thumbs up, but nothing will be leaked from the club!

Mr.Craig

More chance of Jeremy Clarkson being Crows coach. Actually I'd like to see that. Guess it would be a bit awkward when he spontaneously shouts "Powerrrrr".

Grazz

Was never going to happen, when i first heard it i giggled then when i heard Jar's had the scoop i powerd myself laughing. ;D

tbagrocks

Maybe Clarko is a strong enough man to take on the biggest sporting club in the country though?

Sweetness

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 25, 2014, 08:27:48 PM
If Clarko comes and brings spud Gunston, Ill have to go and follow Port :o

Ill admit it gives me a stiffy to think of the idea and I have heard one thing. Adelaide have their man and it's a two thumbs up, but nothing will be leaked from the club!

Where's your info coming from mate?
And when would we find out who is worth of two thumbs up?

tor01doc

Got to disagree.

Spouts forth a lot of crap.

Hit:miss ratio is pretty poor.

Just remember this one - another example of her inaccurate reporting.

Flog.